Trump's Fabulous World of Golf

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Is the blond walking with Trump and announcing the holes Blair from Big Break P.E.I.?

I think it is her.

Kevin

Yes, you are correct. Took me a minute to remember who she was at the start of the show but it is in fact Blair O'Neal you see walking with the Donald.

Ah, Blair Oneal. I really cant stand Donald Trump but I might have to watch it now. Good call Kevin.
Spoiler
blair-oneal.jpg

It's Lawrence Taylor vs Jerry Rice. Pretty lame actually, but they also had a Miss Universe contestant carry the score banner. Is Blair Trump's girlfriend or something? I can't quite figure out her role in the show.

Kevin

And who were those other trumps on the private jet?

Man that show was boring! 10 minutes in and I shut it off. Its more of a show so Trump can show off more of his riches.

Is this another show the Golf Channel will run over and over just like the Haney project and John Daly? It just infuriates me that nearly every night the show every episode of those shows. Dont they have anything else to air? I am not knocking the shows, but every night....all the time. Or, perhaps this is just my pet peeve that I have to deal with.

Is this another show the Golf Channel will run over and over just like the Haney project and John Daly? It just infuriates me that nearly every night the show every episode of those shows. Dont they have anything else to air? I am not knocking the shows, but every night....all the time. Or, perhaps this is just my pet peeve that I have to deal with.

I kind of agree with you but I guess its better then P90x and Medicus commercials.

LOL Gasman. You have a point on the P90X.

Haha actually.. they don't have anything else to air. Until they make new top 10's, golf fix's and playing lessons.

I caught the last part of the episode, maybe I should watch it from the beginning. Is it just 2 players playing golf in front of Trump at his course in PV? :confused2:

I can't think of anything more boring than watching Trump brag about his wealth while watching two so-so amateurs hack it around.

Actually they hit some pretty good shots! I was amazed LT could sramble that good and Jerry Rice is going to attempt a Nationwide tournament I believe this weekend. He's a good athelete and can play golf. I think both are single digit handicappers and they were close to shooting par on a tough looking track.

I watched the last 15 or so minutes of it. It was OK. LT cracked me up when he said, "Jerry is a great player, but I know how to win". He beat Rice 1 up I believe.

Say, the Duramed Tour, the JLPGA, the LET? That would be refreshing!

i would love to see them show some more nationwide, some gateway tour events or japan golf tour events. kind of know who's coming up in the ranks out of college or who's competing around the world other than on the european tour.

I can't think of anything more boring than watching Trump brag about his wealth while watching two so-so amateurs hack it around.

Agreed... it was like a Bizzaro version of Shell's Wonderful World of Golf

Is it just 2 players playing golf in front of Trump at his course in PV? :confused2:

I believe they are going to play at all of his golf courses. I know the Daily/Mediate was at his course in Puerto Rico.

I believe they are going to play at all of his golf courses. I know the Daly/Mediate was at his course in Puerto Rico.

Question: Why would they pit an amateur against a professional?:question:

Back