Tucked vs Untucked

They may make whatever inane rules make them happy.

I can decide weather or not to patronize them.

I would feel out of place tucking my shirt in at any of the courses nearby but if playing a course that requested it I would.

Often go untucked with shorts, tucked with pants. Don’t mind a dress code and comply without any consternation

It isn’t my preference but am 100% OK with courses enforcing it, and I’d never complain about it when it is a rule.

I have my shirt tucked in anyway, so I wouldn't throw a fit at all.

I don’t have a preference but will follow whatever the course wants. If both are allowed I would be untucked more than tucked

Tucked or untucked doesn’t bother me either way. Whatever the course requires I’m fine with

Hate to see ppl not tucked tbh. That includes people in my group or random strangers

I prefer untucked, but from time to time, I’ll tuck it in. If my course required me to tuck in my shirt, then I would. At the end of the day I’m not forced to play anywhere that has rules I disagree with.

Fat guy here so I prefer untucked to be comfortable. That said... if course says tuck it in and I want to play there I tuck it in. Doesn't bother me.
This is my stance as well. I never tuck, but would if it was required.

I go tucked for most rounds anyway. Doesn’t bother me at all.

I always abide, but minus a dress code I am almost always going untucked.

Back