Tucked vs Untucked

I definitely do not throw a fit or complain. Each course has its own policy and choice on what they want to do

So if your shirt is shorter you won’t tuck even if it’s the rules? Or you wear a longer shirt if course has rules?
I will always start with it tucked if those are house rules but if it's a shorter shirt it's going to come untucked and I'll be honest it's not a priority for me to tuck it back in unless I am told to. Longer shirts don't have that issue usually so if I know the rules going in I'd opt for one of those.

I am an untucked guy typically but certainly will respect the rules if it’s a requirement at a given course.

I am fine abiding by the course rules. My course is a shirt tucked in course so I generally don’t even think of having it untucked.

Ironically enough, Our courses don’t require that in most cases.

I was kind of surprised by that but liked the relaxed attitude of the club. Even post round I couldn’t make myself come out in a tee shirt. I changed my shirt before going to the airport.

For the price I have paid for some of my belts I have to say tucked so I can show them off.

I was kind of surprised by that but liked the relaxed attitude of the club. Even post round I couldn’t make myself come out in a tee shirt. I changed my shirt before going to the airport.
My course's dress code is very, very relaxed. T-shirts and jeans are both fine by them, but I just can't do it. I'd actually feel very uncomfortable and out of place stepping onto a golf course in anything less than a collared polo.

My preference is untucked, but if it is required to be tucked I am ok with that.

Strongly prefer untucked, but I can follow the rules if tucked is what they want (even though it's totally pointless).

I'm usually an untucked guy. I don't recall playing a course that required tucked shirts, but I would tuck if required.

I’m go with whatever they prefer.

watching you try to find a comfort zone with a tucked in shirt will be one of my favorite memories of the year hahahahaha
That wasn’t a good tucking shirt. I messed up big with that one lol

If the course says tucked, I tuck the shirt in, no complaints.

I’ll follow the posted rules without complaining.

I'm untucked to work and Church so I certainly don't think twice about what a golf course thinks

I prefer to tuck in polos so if a course allows it I stick with my preference. I don’t really care how anyone else dresses so I won’t yell at clouds or shake my fist at the sky.

I tuck in out of respect to the course. There have been times where my shirt comes untucked over and over again and I get tired of tucking it back in so I’ll leave it out. But it’s not crazy long to the point where it looks sloppy, and some untucked shirts don’t look bad.

But if a course requires it, I’ll absolutely abide

the big lebowski GIF

Don't love tucking in my shirt but I can pretty much tell when it's going to be an issue
(been a mem at two golf clubs in GA which want it that way).
Played at Dunwoody CC in Sept in Atlanta GA with my dentist who is a member.
I was pretty sure they would want it tucked so I asked him.
Had no issue doing it, but it was halfway untucked after a few swings anyway. :D

hell my course is lucky people have shirts on lol, have seen undershirts and tanks on men. covid golf is wonderful

It's just easier to follow to dress code. Though, most of the courses I play don't have them and I still tuck because most of my shirts are long enough it looks foolish not to.

Back