TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Just started this the other day and didn't really expect to like it. I was hooked, it's great. Really enjoy Marc Maron in it.

He is freaking brilliant as the Matt Cimber character.

We finished watching Falling Skies on Amazon Prime, and for a show about alien invasion it was really good. Watched all five seasons back to back, never binged watched anything before this - definitely the way to watch a series. It was everything watching Lost on ABC year after year wasn't...

SO you're saying I should watch it then. Sounds good.

If you like character development type of shows like OITNB, then definitely.

The wife and I have binge watched 'Into The Badlands', 'Lucifer', and in the anime world we binge watched 'Twin Star Exorcist', and 'Sword Art Online'.

Watching Sneaky Pete. 3 episodes in and it’s pretty darn good.

Very late to the party on this show but we recently started watching Homeland. Are mid-season 3 now.

Binging second season of Jessica Jones tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I need a new series to watch...suggestions?

Was up until 3 watching Into the Badlands last night. Nothing Emmy worthy for sure, but I've enjoyed it, though I've always been a sucker for Kung fun flicks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Started Altered Carbon the other night. Stayed up way too late last night and slept in a little too long today. They really know how to end an episode to make you want to keep watching. Jerks.

Lost In Space, The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Dark Matter.

Yeah, I see the trend too.

Bummmmp.

Need help finding something new to watch.

Whatcha got?

final episodes of the crown hit Netflix yesterday. I got 2 down and 4 to go.

final episodes of the crown hit Netflix yesterday. I got 2 down and 4 to go.
I watched the first season, could never get in to it.

I watched the first season, could never get in to it.
Yeah I get that. I really enjoyed the writing and acting that went into it. Season 4 is probably the best of the 6.

He is freaking brilliant as the Matt Cimber character.
Maron was fantastic in this. I was dying with the whole Russian scene in the furniture store. The fake spitting, the accents. Brought back so many cheesy 1980's wrestling Saturdays.

Personally for me never watched a single episode of South Park. How this has happened being from Colorado and spending a few years in Conifer with Trey Parker, is just beyond me. So many references that only living in that area you kind of get. Any way, started in season 20 (2016) ran through those quick, now pulled back to season 11.

Latest season of For All Mankind is a few weeks in.

Back