TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I am watching Yu Yu Hakusho because @Muchmore said I should and I kinda regret it.
I said you should watch the anime. I said I was excited about live action but haven't seen it yet :(

Every evening after Jeopardy, my wife and I binge-watch some older series. Currently, we are in season two of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the 17th series since we started doing this, and that doesn't count three that we watched twice.

Every evening after Jeopardy, my wife and I binge-watch some older series. Currently, we are in season two of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the 17th series since we started doing this, and that doesn't count three that we watched twice.
Curb is one of my all time favorite shows.

My daughter is obsessed with Squid Game even though she’s still too young for me to be allowed to watch it (I’m sure she’s seen so many clips on YouTube and TikTok she’s probably seen it all anyway). I did however allow her to watch Squid Game The Challenge. Ended up binging 7 episodes which chewed up around 7 hours LOL. Gotta say, we both thought it was brilliant!

Searching for a new series to watch…

Anyone have a good recommendation? I just finished Reacher season 2 on Prime and Fool Me Once on Netflix.

I watched Game of Thrones and enjoyed it although some seasons went off the rails. Trying to finish one season of House of Dragons is like pulling teeth.

Tacoma FD is on Netflix now.

Anyone have a good recommendation? I just finished Reacher season 2 on Prime and Fool Me Once on Netflix.
I’m having a weird sense of Deja vu here and feel like we’ve had a similar conversation, but nevertheless, have you watched Peaky Blinders? That mighta been my favorite binge experience. And a buddy just watched 5 seasons in a few weeks

I’m having a weird sense of Deja vu here and feel like we’ve had a similar conversation, but nevertheless, have you watched Peaky Blinders? That mighta been my favorite binge experience. And a buddy just watched 5 seasons in a few weeks
Lol, this is what happens when I get anxiety after I finish a few things and am scrambling to find something new.

Still havent watched Peaky Blinders.

Lol, this is what happens when I get anxiety after I finish a few things and am scrambling to find something new.

Highly recommend if you’re looking for a drama.

For a comedy: perhaps Shrinking, which is very well done. I think on Apple+.

we finished s1 of severance last night. kind of a weird rhythm to the episodes. we almost gave up on it, but now we're super excited for s2.

I hardly ever watch new shows, I just cycle through about 10 over and over. Back on Criminal Minds right now.

Fargo. Current season specifically. Best season yet. Next week is finale

I finished watching Suits about a month ago so I don't have a series right now.
Any recommendations?

Fargo. Current season specifically. Best season yet. Next week is finale
I liked Season 1. Couldnt get in to Season 2. Heard 3 and 4 were just ok, but that 5 was the best.

My wife loves Outlander, so it's been a fixture in our house for awhile.

I like the naked ladies.

I liked Season 1. Couldnt get in to Season 2. Heard 3 and 4 were just ok, but that 5 was the best.
Confirmed. Season 5 by far my favorite so far. If you liked Juno Temple from Ted Lasso, she is tremendous in it

Confirmed. Season 5 by far my favorite so far. If you liked Juno Temple from Ted Lasso, she is tremendous in it
I'm a Juno Temple fan.

Not sure why I waited so long, but I started The Bear the other day and I'm officially addicted. Have no idea what they're talking about half the time, but I'm fascinated. LOL.

Gotta watch peaky blinders. Perfect show to binge half a season on.

Back