Ugliest Putter of All-Time?

We could have fun renaming some of these putters.

#2 would be the Daytona
#7 would be the Plumber's Helper
#10 would of course be the Ellipsis
#11 the T-Bar

Now your turn.

Cure
Seemore
TM Truss

I love seeing all these atrocities! There are some terribly unappealing putters out there!

Your pic ( maybe it is ) looks suspiciously like a Ping putter many years ago , l can’t recall model but was large D shape and was approximate 6 inches wide , looked like a branding iron for cattle .... didn’t think it was very alluring as a putter.👍

I was going to say… it’s a ping putter from who knows how long ago. Masssssssiiiiiiivvvvvvvve haha.

It's hideous, but I still use a Ping Wack E. One of the guys I play with often calls it the potato masher.

I played the Ping G5i CRAZ-E C (what is it with me and long putter names?) for ten years. It was terrific and probably forced me into center-shafted putters for the rest of my life.

View attachment 9022411
Funny thing about this putter. If you look straight down at it. It looks like a guy riding a motorcycle.. once you see it you can never unsee it..

Vroom vroom

817D8C9D-1E7D-402B-8674-3404441B45E8.jpeg

Funny thing about this putter. If you look straight down at it. It looks like a guy riding a motorcycle.. once you see it you can never unsee it..

Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Frankly Frog in my collection that won't win any pageants.

A friend had one where the shaft was attached to the toe rather than the heel.
I actually did OK borrowing that.

But right now, there are so many mechanical looking monstrosities on the market, ugly is in the eye of the holder.

I've seen some gorgeous looking hickory shafted putters on line, but could I putt with them?

no picturers(n)

one of my best friends playing with me in Phx area 25 years ago when a guy in our group asked if he made his putter in shop class

yes, you have to be old to know what shop class is

Back