Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

So freaking stoked for this ! You have no idea

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes. I can hear you drooling from across the ridge. Was a Hazmat crew was following you on the highway on your way home?

PS: I've never played any of the courses at Reunion.

PS: I've never played any of the courses at Reunion.

Palmer was amazing even when it was 992827363 degrees out, but it's THP, I wouldn't expect anything less than perfection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, can't wait to see who gets in this one, wish the schedule would have worked out for me but alas I already had plans!

They are fun courses. Lucky to have been there twice already.

Which would you say is better between the 2?

Nicklaus is my least favorite of the 3.

Didn't even realize there was a 3rd I just remembered the 2 when I played there for a league event

Glad there are some Titleist Thursdays (and Wednesdays) near by the rest of this month and early next month.

I have a Titleist Thursday fitting on Wednesday. I am looking into flights for this one. The price for what is included is absolutely insane, just insane.

Didn't even realize there was a 3rd I just remembered the 2 when I played there for a league event

Yeah Nicklaus is down the road a bit from the main area. Nice resort and guys are going to have a blast at this event.

This is really damn cool, and that price is incredible considering the cost of the irons alone is about 2 or 3x that. Good luck to all hopefuls.

This is an incredible event and some lucky thp-ers are gonna have an opportunity of a lifetime! I had a Friday evening conflict come up so I'm bummed I can't even sign up. Good luck to you all!

Yeah Nicklaus is down the road a bit from the main area. Nice resort and guys are going to have a blast at this event.

Down the road and across the interstate. They've built up vacation homes near the course, but I'm not sure if they're actually on the course. I haven't played Nicklaus since around the second Morgan Cup so I have no idea.

I'd probably go Watson, Palmer, Nicklaus?

Edit: that's not to say the Nicklaus course is a bad course, it's just a Jack Nicklaus course.. aka it's hard!

Yeah I'm really hoping I get my name plucked for this one.

An awesome opportunity for a select few THP'ers. The value of this compared to the cost is crazy good. Good luck to those who are lucky enough to make this work into their schedule!

Down the road and across the interstate. They've built up vacation homes near the course, but I'm not sure if they're actually on the course. I haven't played Nicklaus since around the second Morgan Cup so I have no idea.

Edit: that's not to say the Nicklaus course is a bad course, it's just a Jack Nicklaus course.. aka it's hard!
Yeah Jack is a jerk haha

Well I have RR MVP trip the weekend before but I'm sure I can talk my wife into... well she doesn't have to know... it is my birthday that week...

So lots of bunkers, forced carries and sets up for a high cut? Yeah, that'd be perfect for my game.

So lots of bunkers, forced carries and sets up for a high cut? Yeah, that'd be perfect for my game.

Actually yeah that's pretty much that course to a T. Oh, tricky green complexes too.

I bet if I played it a few times and got used to it, I'd probably wind up liking it, because that's pretty much how I play Jack Nicklaus courses

Well I have RR MVP trip the weekend before but I'm sure I can talk my wife into... well she doesn't have to know... it is my birthday that week...

2vkdg1u.jpg

I had a feeling that something was going to happen this Monday.

A full set of T-MBs looks interesting!

Back