Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

Love reading the excitement from everyone on here. What a deal. Fantastic job from Titleist and THP. Looking forward to following the members who get chosen!

Hopefully in December we'll both be rocking some shiny new toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

email sent, good luck everyone

Entry email sent. Going to be an incredible event. Good luck to all!

Only Titleist club I've ever swung was the 910 driver.
This new lineup is their most attractive yet, IMO.

Hmmmmmmm

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I am not good enough to play Titleist clubs.

why not go to a titleist thursday to at least find out?

That's why they make a club for everyone.

Unfortunately this doesn't work time frame wise for me. Good luck to all, this should be a great time and a great follow!!!

My current gamers will be up for sale if this event becomes a reality. 1 set maxed out for my swing will be all I need.

My current gamers will be up for sale if this event becomes a reality. 1 set maxed out for my swing will be all I need.

Haha I was thinking the same thing

They make 6 different lines of irons, designed for every type of player. You should go to a titliest Thursday fitting event. I bet you will be very surprised.

Lots of interest in that one. Already got a golf trip planned for that weekend but will definitely be following along as much as possible.

Another great opportunity!! Entered - Thanks!

Haha I was thinking the same thing

Really no point in having a backup set. Especially for reviewing purposes. I typically game my irons for a few seasons anyways

This is pretty fantastic. I look forward to following along on this one. Definitely a lot of interest here.

Really no point in having a backup set. Especially for reviewing purposes. I typically game my irons for a few seasons anyways

Yep, and let the old set pay for the new set

I was going to push for the AP3, but the more I look at the new T MB the more I like them.

i said i was interested in ap3, but my fitting and the titleist thursday may suggest otherwise.

i know it's been said elsewhere, but i still can't believe how freaking good of a deal this event is! the price is insane.

Ohhhh this sounds amazing but I'll be fresh off another trip the previous week, plus I need to budget some funds after going to the BG Championship and already having a trip to Jackson Hole planned in Jan. Good luck to those entering, gonna be awesome to see Titleist bring their THP Event game!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I love seeing all the excitement for this event.

Sounds like an crazy event for the participants. I've been passively thinking about new irons, just hearing about this event I am going to hit up a Titleist Thursday next week to dabble a bit with the AP2 and AP3.

Good luck everyone.

Entered. This would be awesome!

Wow sounds amazing. Good luck to those entering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back