Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Your Avatar

Your Avatar

How did you pick your avatar? Mine is mt favorite wedge.

Merged with the Username and Avatar thread.

In the spirit of the season & not from my phone..tap,tap, taptalk..lol I give ya my avatar:

xmasdog.jpg

Had to change up my avatar to something less creepy.

<--- no this is not me, anyone recognize this character?

This may not be the right place, but have been trying to make a signature line with WITB, but I can't get it to show up. Trying in edit signature. That is the right place right? Any help is appreciated.

THX,

J.

Red, favourite colour.
Stone, I can be a bit unflinching and quite unemotional, even to my own detriment.
Bill Shankly. Legend.

Mainly a lurker, but I'm sure I'll get the occasional post in. Just getting back into the game, been a while out of it but am now making the time to get out there.

2 years in a row for my Holiday avatar. I need this hat.

Apparently I have the Michelin man as my avatar.

hi y'all - gidiefor is my online name - it means Giants/Die/For - and I'm an avid NY Giants fan - my avatar is from my website where you can find handmade heirloom pocket and hunting knives made here in the Rondout Valley, NY - where we have a great tradition of making knives since the 1840's

Time for something new. Not sure what though.

Christmas is over so Calvin and Hobbs changed into a cougar painted by Robert Bateman, my favorite wildlife painter.

Same thought S.I. found a ol pic of me.
Buddy who took the pick called me Bin Golfin cause of my long beard then. lol

pics1015-Copy.jpg

Thought Cookie would like this one. Not sure how long I will go with it but I couldn't pass on my favorite Cobra/Puma staffer in cobra pose.

images-4-2_zps7dc7e970.jpeg

Back