Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

It's November and time for American Thanksgiving so I'm going with a picture I took of Plymouth Rock. Yeah it was a lot smaller than I thought but still a cool little town.

I need an update.. This or that..

Entourage-Ari-Gold.jpg

ari-gold-entourage-2.jpg

That...for sure

Dan's wins

As for my user name, when I tried to set up my first email account my name was already taken. I didn't want to just add a 1 or a 2 after it so I decided to just use my first name along with the zip code in which I live. As for my avatar, I used to be Ping guy but a few years ago I switched to Callaway and except for my putter everything in my bag is Callaway, even the ball I play. :)

The King.

shanewu = first name and then middle and last name initials (very creative, huh?!) ... kind of wish I would have gone with Golfzilla or something like that now...

My avatar = Firefly ship from Firefly/Serenity and one of my favorite lines from the movie "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" (which is a mantra that I need to learn to live better on and off the course)

About time you ditched Jim Carey.

I find it disconcerting when it isn't Johnny Cash.

About time for Ripsqueak to come back.

SecondShot -> do I really have to explain? :)

Name: I play golf to have fun. I try not to stress out about it.

Avatar: I like Back to the Future and it looked funny.

My username is a combination of my initials and where I live. The avatar is a sunset on the Gulf of Mexico, one of the joys of Gulf Coast living.

Name: My name is nick, girls called me Nicky. I'm from Reno, friends call me nickyreno.

Avatar: Just a pic a friend on mine made a few years ago. It's supposed to look like birdies flying out of my mouth.

For Dan. Done. Seems fitting, actually.

Avatar is a picture of the GA / FL "Gethering" Old Coots championship team.

Username is easy--I play lefthanded. Avatar is a reminder that golf is a game and meant to be fun. Haven't gotten around to a signature file yet, but when I do will probably list the clubs in my bag as many others do.

For Christmas:

PC238681%20-%20Copy.jpg

For today:

2015-2016budgetsigns.jpg

Better picture of #TheGrandaddy

Love it. Miss it. Will never forget it.

Back