Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

It's awesome mytime! LOL

Jeffann, I'm glad you brought Einstein back. I missed him; it's how I think of you.
Well it's a better look than the real me taken this morning

befll004.jpg

Well it's a better look than the real me taken this morning

Nonsense! If you'd stuck your tongue out, you'd almost be twins.

I do like his idea about not combing it.Damn combs leave marks when they're plowing an empty field.

My Avatar

My Avatar

My Name is My Name.... Dane

My Avatar, well... lets just say there was some...... unpleasantness.

Welcome to THP Dane! Don't forget to use the check in desk to introduce yourself! I think your avatar was one of our Caption This contests!

My user name is my nickname (Hal) and a take off on the computer from 2001 a Space Odyssey. My Avatar is my best little buddy.

bsandefu

bsandefu

My user name is a combo of initials from my first & last name. Being a old computer tech guy, I made it way too complicated :eek:)..... I would like to change it to something simple, but how do you go about that without starting over? JB -- can you modify the username at all?

My avatar is me standing on a dock at a beautiful location in Montana last summer.

My user name is a combo of initials from my first & last name. Being a old computer tech guy, I made it way too complicated :eek:)..... I would like to change it to something simple, but how do you go about that without starting over? JB -- can you modify the username at all?

My avatar is me standing on a dock at a beautiful location in Montana last summer.

If you message Hacker, he can probably help you out this weekend.

If you message Hacker, he can probably help you out this weekend.

Thanks buddy! Great customer service here at THP! Quick too :eek:)

bsandefu is now Gray Golf

bsandefu is now Gray Golf

I wanted a simple username and so my new name is Gray Golf. Reason is I'm a senior and I love golf and THP. Not to mention it is easier to say than bsandefu :eek:)

I wanted a simple username and so my new name is Gray Golf. Reason is I'm a senior and I love golf and THP. Not to mention it is easier to say than bsandefu :eek:)

I like it! Truth be told, I always thought your old user name was cursing.

Now that's funny :eek:) It did sound like some kind of foreign cuss word :eek:)

I always thought you were one of those guys who had to mention your significant other - BS and someone. I also used to think the same of Jefffann until I realized there is an extra f in there and it's not Jeff & Ann.

I always thought you were one of those guys who had to mention your significant other - BS and someone. I also used to think the same of Jefffann until I realized there is an extra f in there and it's not Jeff & Ann.

I know Dianne, thatusername was just too confusing so we got it nice and simple now. Gray Golfer,,,,, hmmmmm just sounds better huh :eek:)

I know Dianne, thatusername was just too confusing so we got it nice and simple now. Gray Golfer,,,,, hmmmmm just sounds better huh :eek:)

OOps ,,, you can see I spell quite well too! I meant Diane.

OOps ,,, you can see I spell quite well too! I meant Diane.

No worries - I just assumed you were drinking all of that beer I was reading that you like in the beer thread.

No worries - I just assumed you were drinking all of that beer I was reading that you like in the beer thread.

Only one beer for me tonight :eek:) That must have been Mr. Calloway you were thinking of :eek:)

Sacul = Lucas spelt backwards
1573 = address where I first came up with my "default" screen name for everything (mostly online gaming at the time)

And my avatar pretty much sums up how each and every green looks to me when I go to read a putt. :banghead:

Back