UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Stout :ROFLMAO:

And I love it. But, it’s in a club not destined for the bag.

Guess it won't be in mine then, either :ROFLMAO:... I want my driver to feel the way my 3W does...

Has anyone found an online vendor that will sell these with an adapter? My normal places doesn’t sell the line, grrr. I need to scratch the itch.

Has anyone found an online vendor that will sell these with an adapter? My normal places doesn’t sell the line, grrr. I need to scratch the itch.
I’m on the same hunt for a 3W shaft. I was going to reach out to golf works to see. If not, I think it will have to be from a TSPX dealer.

I’m on the same hunt for a 3W shaft. I was going to reach out to golf works to see. If not, I think it will have to be from a TSPX dealer.
I’m having a hard, hard time making a change while I’m playing well but I can’t help but wonder about this shaft. It haunts me

I’m having a hard, hard time making a change while I’m playing well but I can’t help but wonder about this shaft. It haunts me
I’m a huge fan of it, obviously. It’s slightly counter balanced and so stable. I didn’t get along with the Helium you sent me, nor the HZRDUS Yellow. But this shaft has been a huge hit for me. I would love to see what numbers you get with it.

I’m a huge fan of it, obviously. It’s slightly counter balanced and so stable. I didn’t get along with the Helium you sent me, nor the HZRDUS Yellow. But this shaft has been a huge hit for me. I would love to see what numbers you get with it.
I’m getting along so well with my Riptide but I think this will have a similar profile, mid/mid

The LINQ Purple was filthy for me yesterday. It is as close to perfect in fit as I have come up with recently.

The LINQ Purple was filthy for me yesterday. It is as close to perfect in fit as I have come up with recently.

JB, are you playing the purple in stiff flex? Any tipping?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. Debating on whether to go stiff or regular in this one.

Gunmetal is the real deal for me 💪

Purple has actually been a damn good 3w shaft.

Gunmetal is the real deal for me 💪

Purple has actually been a damn good 3w shaft.

Been debating which one to throw in my 5 wood. I already hit it plenty high so thinking about going Gunmetal in the 5w so the inverse of your setup. But the purple is soooooo nice......:love:

9CC45ACE-12F4-4036-92FF-2A5C8728B445.jpeg

Well hello there! Just have to put a grip and cobra tip on it and we shall see which ust shaft comes out better for me.

the helium, the attas 11, or lin-q gunmetal.

💥💥9CC45ACE-12F4-4036-92FF-2A5C8728B445.jpeg

Best wood shaft out there right now. I drove the ball really well this weekend with this guy. What specs did you go with, 7F4?

I went 6f4 since I’m a pretty smooth swinger. I like the extra weight of a 70 gram shaft but, with this profile being a little stiffer, 60 should be fine for me as I swing the helium now.

the attas 11 is also in the 60 ish range and while my testing with that is slightly slower than the helium, my dispersion was a lot better. That was also before I was super comfortable with my driver though.

I’m really excited toput all three of these to the test on gc2/quad. I’ve been driving the ball really well as of late.Head speed is now closer to 105 than 95 where I was averaging about a year or so ago. Averaging right around 100 based on distances I’ve been seeing. Hopefully my estimations are close. Haven’t been on a launch monitor in a while. I’ve been going oncourse distances.

I went 6f4 since I’m a pretty smooth swinger. I like the extra weight of a 70 gram shaft but, with this profile being a little stiffer, 60 should be fine for me as I swing the helium now.

the attas 11 is also in the 60 ish range and while my testing with that is slightly slower than the helium, my dispersion was a lot better. That was also before I was super comfortable with my driver though.

I’m really excited toput all three of these to the test on gc2/quad. I’ve been driving the ball really well as of late.Head speed is now closer to 105 than 95 where I was averaging about a year or so ago. Averaging right around 100 based on distances I’ve been seeing. Hopefully my estimations are close. Haven’t been on a launch monitor in a while. I’ve been going oncourse distances.
I’m looking forward to hearing about your experience. I think you are going to be shocked at how stable this shaft is.

I love this shaft!!!!

I am loving the purple in the sim max. Ordered it with no tipping but not sure I got what I ordered as I ordered it a 1/2” short and it came standard length. Anyone have any measurements to confirm if the shaft has been tipped with a TM adapter?

Reading this makes me ancy for the adapter to be added to my new shaft! Love the profile... curious if it will work... Current gamer is HZRDUS Smoke Yellow... think gunmetal will work for me?:unsure:

Last edited:
Range bombs with the tipped linq gunmetal tonight. 😍 Now to see it if translates to fairways.
I have a hard time describing it, but I feel like I can transfer more energy to the ball with this shaft.

Back