UST Mamiya Recoil Custom Shafts

Black/Orange is finally going to happen for me! Win!!!

I may have steal those from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with the black on the shaft is awesome. Black and pink will be had at some point

Love the look of the dark blue/purple on the black.

Although I’m a huge fan of UST, and as much as I love my Recoil 95’s, at $120/shaft...um, no, I can’t justify that kind of investment over what I’ve got.

But for those of you who can, I applaud UST for making them available. Still, I think these will only appeal to a very small niche market.

And I think I am going to jump in. Recoil 95s in some custom-ness.

Those are really cool, I love the blue, teal and pink options. After hearing great things from So-illhacker about these shafts I've thought about making the jump to graphite. If I ever do these will be it.

Love the new colors, wish they had chrome

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Love 'em! $120 is a lot for an iron shaft but it's not that bad of an upcharge from the standard $80 to get some custom goodness.

And I think I am going to jump in. Recoil 95s in some custom-ness.

What heads you putting in them JB? You leaning towards any colour combo or is it going to surprise us with the finished product?

What heads you putting in them JB? You leaning towards any colour combo or is it going to surprise us with the finished product?

Honma TW737P for now.

I like surprises.

Honma TW737P for now.

I like surprises.

I’m just going to say Green wouldn’t be a surprise.

Hahahahaha.

Looking forward to seeing what you get.

Nice....can't wait....I like surprises as well, like Christmas all year long :banana:

I just put recoils in over the winter other wise these would get ordered soon, these look great. Might have to hint to the wife and see about a birthday present this year. :D

I have a set of custom black with red lettering F4 95 protos 3-LW (uncut) and GW & SW in F3 (pulled) with the same color scheme. Don't know how to upload pics but they're too light for me, looking to sell.

Have been slightly pondering a set of these if I decide to go to the 95s or 110s. Think they look awesome

Black with orange. Am hoping that orange with black is in the cards in the future.

I need a set of the black and purple ones. Really dig those.

@so-illhacker.....lets talk UST shafts.....

110 Prototypes, in F4, in......black and orange?

Why yes, yes I think maybe so.

I think I may just have to get some custom Recoils done myself:)

Back