Two first time ever winners on THP.

tomcatxiv
evinkc05

Congrats you two!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats first timers!

Congrats guys!!! Look like two first timers.

Fantastic!

Thanks THP and UST!

(and I'm Spencer, just to have a name with a username. ;) )

Congrats!

Congrats gents!!

Congrats

I have never met either one of these THPers and look forward to it in March.

Congrats guys!!! Think this is going to be fun, fun, fun!!!!

And let me say...

Based on signups for this one, if you didnt get in, odds are if you stick with it each month, you will get your shot. PLENTY of chances still to go for this completely free chance at something special.

Something tells me that after the updates from the first one happens this won't remain the case.

Congrats to the first time winners!

That's precisely why I'm glad my name was pulled for this one! ;)

Something tells me that after the updates from the first one happens this won't remain the case.

Congrats to the first time winners!

I think you are going to be correct. I know shafts are hard to make sexy for golfers. Most think that all are created equal so why spend more on a upgraded shaft or for that matter a shaft that may be equal? Add that most are looking at the body (club heads) and what is shiny, looks good, has the right color scheme, etc. and many don't really care about the engine (shafts) that make 'em go. I have a ton to learn in the engine department and just really look forward in picking Danny's brain on a hand full of questions I've always had.

Congrats guys!

I know you will be happy you signed up when you see the guys from this month have their turn.

Wow! got this update while watching Deadpool! So Excited!!! And my name is Kevin. Can't wait to meet JB, Spencer, and the UST staff! This is going to be awesome!

Congrats Kevin!

You are going to have a great time and can't wait to follow along.

congrats to the winners! man i can't wait to put my name in for this one.

Congrats guys!

Congrats to you both!

Congrats! Looking forward to hosting the two of you. Hopefully Nate and Shane doesn't ruin it for you guys...

Danny

And the winners for March are.
Two first time ever winners on THP.

tomcatxiv
evinkc05

Congrats!

Back