Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

Based on the videos yesterday, there really is not a bad choice in the bunch. Everyone put in great effort with their videos and this should be a wonderful MC field of golfers.

I honestly don't know how you pick 14 from what we saw. So many great ones.

Your decisions will be really tough to make. Glad it's you guys making them and not any of us.

Wow, this is such a hard decision. I am just waiting to hear feedback from the companies and then all the votes will be tallied. So far the votes are SO close!

So many great videos I dont know how you are all going to choose. Such a great night last night, I had a hard time falling asleep just thinking about how much fun it was and then also being nervous about being chosen.

Wow, this is such a hard decision. I am just waiting to hear feedback from the companies and then all the votes will be tallied. So far the votes are SO close!

Need some help?? Hehe

No idea how you guys can pull this off, everyone worked so hard on these video's making this extremely tough.

I think that if anyone doesn't post their video in the promo and audition video thread, they should not be picked! haha.

Thats awesome to hear! Has to be a tough decision, but I know the 14 chosen will do a phenomenal job of representing THP and their OEM.

I think that if anyone doesn't post their video in the promo and audition video thread, they should not be picked! haha.

Can we narrow things a little further.

1. No taller than 5'6"
2. Must sound Southern
3. Large ears are a must.
4. Live in a region with snow on the ground today
4. Their user name must start with a T

Can we narrow things a little further.

1. No taller than 5'6"
2. Must sound Southern
3. Large ears are a must.
4. Live in a region with snow on the ground today
4. Their user name must start with a T

Sure all meeting those requirements are eliminated. Thanks for the recs.

Tapatalk

I could fit into those with a little effort. We got the hazard lasers.

I just thought it was crazy Canadian jargon.

Tapatalk

Back