Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC100 Review

So much praise going on the sc100! I may be looking into on for the off season. Really interested in the target mode for shots around 100 yards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The SC100. Debunking internet distances since 2014.

Hahahaha! I took a couple pic's yesterday too cookie, its a pretty awesome device.

Oh and I hadn't updated the selected club. That was a 7i into a north wind (like 10 MPH, nothing serous).

Does it store the yardages at all?

Does it store the yardages at all?

Yes it does, club by club and you can scroll through them. Also will give averages too I believe.

This looks like a great practice tool. Have they been released yet?

This looks like a great practice tool. Have they been released yet?

Several THP'ers have been getting them lately off of a seller on eBay.

Several THP'ers have been getting them lately off of a seller on eBay.

Cool! I need to get one of these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I really like that it keeps averages for each club, and that it is pretty accurate for SS. It would be really nice to have the instant feedback on various swings like when you think you're swinging hard vs. smooth. And then, unlike indoor LM's, get to see the actual ball flight too. Sounds like a win win to me.

I really like that it keeps averages for each club, and that it is pretty accurate for SS. It would be really nice to have the instant feedback on various swings like when you think you're swinging hard vs. smooth. And then, unlike indoor LM's, get to see the actual ball flight too. Sounds like a win win to me.

This is exactly what its been for me, it was a really really pleasant surprise.

This is exactly what its been for me, it was a really really pleasant surprise.

I bet!
I love having some actual data to compare, so easy easy to fool yourself in this game. Especially at the range.

I think we should give one of these away soon.

That would be awesome!! Would definitely help in prep for the Dos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does, club by club and you can scroll through them. Also will give averages too I believe.
Awesome, the averages is really what I was looking for.
That would be fantastic!

Es14 has launch angle and spin. Vc does not.

Es14 is also about double the price

ES14 also uses an equation to "estimate" those rather than actually measuring them.

Back