Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

You sure it was the pants and not the "I heart Puttin4sloppyjoes" sticker on your chest?

It was the pants. I am wearing them the first day of Varsity team practice.

Puttin4Eagles is just too much for Team Hackers. Admit it.

I have stayed quiet for a while, but I am looking for some action on TC vs. Biggsy, and the overall competition outcome. 2 weeks avatar, and signature for either/both. Any takers?

Really...nobody...have you no confidence TP supporters?

They've disappeared faster then a pharmacist from Ohio. Who?

-RX

Honestly...I think you believing that Jake will beat JB is hilarious. Does he have a chance, of course - but to place a bet on it...I think not.

Let me guess - you must be a TW fan also. :D

Green Shield = a sign that you don't pay attention.

Where's Spank, White Rhino, and clay?

I would run TW over with a car if I ever saw him.....
I do have to say though, I am a Bud Cauley fan, and found out he is an IJP ambassador....:D

Sean, The Boss....the list goes on.

Honestly...I think you believing that Jake will beat JB is hilarious. Does he have a chance, of course - but to place a bet on it...I think not.

Hes an IJP fan, almost as bad. Then add the TP support and as Eminem once said "Would the real skim shady please stand up"

Even I have to admit....what the H*** guys? OG and I are carrying the torch here! Let's GOOOOO!!!

Even I have to admit....what the H*** guys? OG and I are carrying the torch here! Let's GOOOOO!!!

If you actually bothered reading the original thread you would have realized you were picking an invisible team with invisible supporters. We don't feel sorry for you.

Hes an IJP fan, almost as bad. Then add the TP support and as Eminem once said "Would the real skim shady please stand up"

What's funny about this post? I am a huge eminem fan.....all I have to say is Team Hackers just better Lose Themselves.....

You've picked your destiny and now you go down with the sinking ship.

Apparently their allegiance only goes so far :confused2:

BTW Dude - :rofl: @ The Confusion Competition

umm, I've played with Puttin4can'tfindafairway a couple of times now, and one thing he is not, is too much.

If you actually bothered reading the original thread you would have realized you were picking an invisible team with invisible supporters. We don't feel sorry for you.

So what, Team Hackers is going to play against....themselves? No, that would be WITH themselves....let's see hmmm...

Apparently their allegiance only goes so far :confused2:

BTW Dude - :rofl: at The Confusion Competition

hahaha. I wondered if anybody would catch that.

Words of wisdom.

So what, Team Hackers is going to play against....themselves? No, that would be WITH themselves....let's see hmmm...

We aren't really sure yet tbh.

You're the highschool boy, IJP fan, we know you play with yourself.

This is near comical. Dont worry, after I sign his hat for him, I will sign one for you too. Maybe I will one of those IJP belt buckles...You know the ones that look like Joe Camel's nose.

They've disappeared faster then a pharmacist from Ohio. Who?

-RX

HAHAHHAH. The evidence is in the beating.

This was the ultimate skim. 400,000 view skim.

Poor guy. He must have that weird thing that Clay Cribbs had he was mumbling about on video. I think the Dolphin had it too. They call it invisiblim...

umm, I've played with Puttin4can'tfindafairway a couple of times now, and one thing he is not, is too much.

That right there is funny.

lol @ invisibilum. I'm stealing that one. At least bulldogs didn't create his onw 72 hour announcement thread. Then just say "swagga" over and over.

lol @ invisibilum. I'm stealing that one. At least bulldogs didn't create his onw 72 hour announcement thread. Then just say "swagga" over and over.

Like I said, he said he has it and the dolphin has it. I think it makes people invisible. But it could also make them doctors. The Dolphin is a doctor you know.

I want to bet on tmex and OEM. WIll you take the wager?

Absolutely! OEM is money! You willing to man up on either of my other offers? Faith in your team? Your captain?

Back