Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

Watching Tiger toil in suckiness isn't fun at all.
I will say that having a legend who has done nothing but hit balls for his entire life struggling to make simple up and downs makes me feel a little better about my own suckage.

I can't get to a tv, but am pretty bummed to hear about Tiger playing like this. I'm not real sure where he goes from here, other than trying to keep playing. It sounds like lots of weird mis hits on even pretty basic shots even.

Tiger needs to kiss and make up with Butch Harmon...at whatever costs!

A lot of guys going the wrong direction. Wind is minimal, there is some rain, but why such a change from yesterday?

Wow no weekend for Tiger two straight last places

Wow, Tiger on pace to finish dead last in the tournament.... pretty sure that's never happened before in a full field event. He's an absolute train wreck and has no shot at being competitive from everything I've seen. It seems his mental fortitude is completely gone. The question may not be whether he will win another major or not, will he ever win another tournament at all? I'm leaning to no at this point.

OK, I think it's time to ask.

Are there any THP'ers who have carded a lower score than Tiger on this course today?

It's certainly painful to watch. It seems like his short game is just... broken.

Tiger currently has a 2 shot lead on last place

They're currently reviewing Tiger's day. Painful doesn't even come close to how bad it is to watch him right now. Hell, there are amateurs who could shoot a lower score than where he's going to come in today. What is going on with him?

Sounds like a hell of an article idea to me....

:alien:

I'm catching up & just saw the leaderboard. Holy crap what is TW doing? Are we watching the decline at a more rapid rate than anticipated? It's like a car wreck on the side of the road, you should just keep driving & not hold up traffic, but it's hard not to.

Someone please make Brandell shut up.

He has always had something against Tiger and will look for anything to rip on him.

Seeing some of the lowlights of his round is tough I wouldn't even want to see Watson play like that.

He has always had something against Tiger and will look for anything to rip on him.

Seeing some of the lowlights of his round is tough I wouldn't even want to see Watson play like that.

To be fair, he doesn't have to look hard.

so much less painful getting tiger recaps on here than watching it. his game is in shambles, curious how much the atmosphere around the course is in his head. He hasn't played here in 14 years.

To be fair, he doesn't have to look hard.

True but it has gone on for as long as I can remember, it almost like Tiger slept with his wife as well.

I think this is what happens when you over complicate the game of golf. Hopefully he can get it together, focus on the basics and have some fun.

I like Duffs new look.

You beat me to it. I don't mind most of the Puma gear but that rain suit needs some serious work.

I'm still trying to take it all in. It's a bit outrageous. Not sure if I like it or hate it.

I'm still trying to take it all in. It's a bit outrageous. Not sure if I like it or hate it.

If you ask me it doesn't fit in with the current line. They updated their look and Ricky's look, but left the rain gear as is.

Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

Ooops, deleted my last post. Didn't see the convo on rain gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that rain gear, my God that's hideous.

This thread died quickly after all the Tiger talk.

I can imagine it now. "Here's Keegan Bradley putting for eagle. He looks poised to shoot 59 today, including 2 hole in ones. Let's check in with Gary McCord to talk about Tiger's round today. Gary?" "Well, Tiger looked a little rusty today. He shot 82. Let's examine all 18 of his tee shots...." :banghead:

~Rock

Am I the only one creeped out by the fact that I predicted Tiger's score today??

~Rock

Am I the only one creeped out by the fact that I predicted Tiger's score today??

~Rock

What's your prediction foe SB? Winner and total score please. *Grabs wallet*

Back