Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

They were talking about what generates boos vs cheers on 16, and said that backspin is a big cheer getter.

I tend to agree with it, and find myself applauding the "past the hole with spin back to it" shots a lot more than the ones that bounce up. Maybe it's just the type of golf I prefer to watch.

There can't be too many places on tour where it would be cooler to make an ace than 16 here.... maybe Augusta

Molinari just nailed an ace at 16. I thought the cheering was underwhelming.

Wow, nice ace!

That was insane.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What a great par three to watch. That was a fun hole in one. I like the clean up on aisle three comment. Lots of beer all over people.

Sa-weeeet!!

Fewer players taking part in the green out that happens every Saturday?

Maybe just me.

Not sure how many have Snapchat but it's one the promotions events today. Pretty crazy to see the craziness in the crowd at 16.

The aftermath following the ace is almost more enjoyable to watch than the ball going in!

I wonder how great the temptation would be for a golfer to send his shot into the gallery on 16.

I wonder how great the temptation would be for a golfer to send his shot into the gallery on 16.

Probably would rather not kill someone.

I really really enjoy watching Henley.

SeeMore GIANT sighting!

I could only imagine how intimidating that shot would be on 16 with a crowd like that.

Keegan's shoes are hideous.

The amateur Rahm at -8 and in 5th place. Rocking Tillman's ASU jersey on 16, nice tribute.

Keegan's shoes are hideous.

The amateur Rahm at -8 and in 5th place. Rocking Tillman's ASU jersey on 16, nice tribute.

They're soooooooooo fugly.

Wow Molinari with the hole in one. I missed that earlier and the mess the crowd made I'm not sure I like it.

Wow Molinari with the hole in one. I missed that earlier and the mess the crowd made I'm not sure I like it.

Meh, they'll make a rule and kill the 16th more next year. Don't worry.

I love watching Zach putt.

Don't get me wrong I like the celebration/party atmosphere, but that seemed too much.

I think I'm getting old

Back