It's time, see what I did there, for a new watch. Not sure what I want but in looking and will know when I see it

Oh and a Ferrari .

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sadly, the Ferrari isn't mine.

There's nothing like getting a picture of your watch in front of a nice car

Unfortunately, the Lambo isn't mine either LOL

Enjoying a Carlos Cabeza small batch cigar that my daughter got me on this fine Speedy Tuesday.

e25a53b3e6bef6ce25da91f8e180ddc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a bit of a collector, aren't you NN? :act-up: Haha it just seems like everytime you post in here it's a watch I haven't seen you post before!

Here's one you might not have seen that I rarely wear. Hamilton Jazzmaster.

aada3abb813997dee34bea580b99cc14.jpg

Very unique Jazzmaster there!

I am totally living vicariously through the sick watch collections on this page haha. I have 4 watches, but none of them sniff the level of NullNomad and Brimstone - those are awesome collections!

It has been a long road putting it together.

Longines Conquest GMT getting some well deserved wrist time today.

13267420_1720572821515177_1502824409_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Very nice collection. I find myself with a major case of watch envy!

I have 4 lower end watches (by the standards I've seen in this thread anyway) I cycle through on a regular basis. I just can't get myself to drop a wad of cash on a nice timepiece. Kind of like if I were rich, I'd still drive a truck or a somewhat practical car rather than a high end exotic. Yes, I'm cheap. lol

I just can't get myself to drop a wad of cash on a nice timepiece. Kind of like if I were rich, I'd still drive a truck or a somewhat practical car rather than a high end exotic. Yes, I'm cheap. lol

I totally get that feeling. I have been working a long time on my collection and each new piece I got was to celebrate a milestone in life. My go to response is "There is no way I will ever wear a 3 bedroom house on my wrist, but I have been lucky enough to wear a used 4 door sedan."

Wow. Very nice collection. I find myself with a major case of watch envy!

I have 4 lower end watches (by the standards I've seen in this thread anyway) I cycle through on a regular basis. I just can't get myself to drop a wad of cash on a nice timepiece. Kind of like if I were rich, I'd still drive a truck or a somewhat practical car rather than a high end exotic. Yes, I'm cheap. lol

This is exactly me as well. I've always wanted one or two high end watches, but I just can't ever justify it in my mind. I am also cheap haha. Maybe one day though.

Watches

Unfortunately I am down to 2 watches as recently I've had one stolen. (Stupid that people stoop that low)
But here is my collection:
My citizen Eco drive I got for my birthday that was stolen
6967de1cfbec3763a52c4c4ccf452699.jpg

Rose gold 42mm Apple Watch with navy band (band changes dependingn on the outfit)
cfa53dfbec911294413ffe66e0d9ec8c.jpg

My tag heuer that my dad gave me that's over 20 years old (anniversary present from ex wife).... Don't know much about it so any help would be appreciated
799fd168fc2b5bb0685ebd4611116edc.jpg

i only have one nice watch, a rolex cellini that my wife and mother gave me when i finished my masters like the one below, except mine has a brown band. i had to return it twice because the winding mechanism kept failing, and the current one is just as bad but i just figured i would deal with it. not too impressed with the quality of the build, but it sure does look pretty and fits my dainty little wrist :)

rolex-cellini-06.jpg

i had to return it twice because the winding mechanism kept failing, and the current one is just as bad but i just figured i would deal with it. not too impressed with the quality of the build

Sorry to hear you are having quality issues with such an awesome watch. I can't say that I am all to surprised though. One of the reasons I have stayed more on the Omega side instead of picking up a Rolex. Too many horror stories (some of them right here in this thread). I know it's an unfair position to take since Omega has it's issues as well, all watch manufactures do at some point.

I love the quality of all my Rolexs, however dealing with the company itself is a different story.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

After a little more research, might not be wearing the watch as often as I do when finding out the price it was.... I do need to get it refinished and cleaned up though

Nice watches are made to be worn. I might not wear it if you plan to fight a bull, but outside of that wear the bad boy.

Hell I wore my Tag when I worked at the Sheriff's office, they are pretty durable.

Nice watches are made to be worn. I might not wear it if you plan to fight a bull, but outside of that wear the bad boy.

Hell I wore my Tag when I worked at the Sheriff's office, they are pretty durable.
That is true, I need to grow my collection to more than 1 "nice" watch, I want to get it refinished and it is being turned into a family heirloom, dad gave it to me for graduating college, and it will go to my kid (when I have one) when he graduates college and so on...
Gotta grow my collection like nullno

Xmas present from the bride.

95582cf9de3933f1e02f555f9fe82222.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My Tag Heuer gets worn fueling and moving airplanes, then again, my Oris doesn't. I'm not a believer in keeping watches for special occasions though.

I'm not a believer in keeping watches for special occasions though.

I couldn't agree more... with one small exception in my collection. The limited First Omega In Space commemorative Speedmaster. It has only been on my wrist one time, it sits in my display case and will go to my son some day.

12338465_151718095186638_275781721_n.jpg

Back