Weather in your area.

Right now at my house:

IMG_4402.jpg

You are probably the only one that can post higher temps that I could. (feels like 104F).......No sorry 104F feels great compared to 113F even with no humidity.

105 you can call it Hot. 110, dang its hot. 120F.....stupid hot.

You are probably the only one that can post higher temps that I could. (feels like 104F).......No sorry 104F feels great compared to 113F even with no humidity.

3% humidity right now. And 120+ F, we call "Africa Hot". :ROFLMAO:

In that month of marine layer, although June Gloom hasn’t been too bad this year so far. However, one minute there can be no cloud in the sky, then 5 minutes later it’s completely overcast as the marine layer rolls in. Then 30 minutes later, back to cloudless sky.

For the next few days SoNv will be in record setting triple digits. Could reach 115 degrees the weather Gal says.

Humidity is about 6%.

Last night at 10pm it was 104 degrees.

Currently 99, 43% humidity so real feel of 104.

For the next few days SoNv will be in record setting triple digits. Could reach 115 degrees the weather Gal says.

Humidity is about 6%.

Last night at 10pm it was 104 degrees.
We're only about two hours apart, but you're around 1,800 feet higher in elevation. We used to drive through Boulder City all the time on the way to Vegas, until they put the US-93/I-11 bypass in.

It's been absolutely magnificent here over the last week. low 70s, partly cloudy. Hot in the sun. I've spend most days working at the pool.

The weather is really not supposed to be like this in Monterey in June. Not a cloud in the sky and 74 degrees. Perfect. We do have our first fire of the season in the area though, which sucks.
066E765C-31FC-426C-A8CA-F7CA52514230.jpeg

All I can say is if you are planning a Southern Nevada golf trip between now, and September, bring your own shade. Cooling beverages you can get here.

Our high teens heat weather started a month early this year.

100 degrees today, but it's okay. It cools down at night here. Besides we're a couple of days from the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere. It's supposed to be hot this time of year.

It's 8:40 pm here and still 110 degrees. It was a great evening for a post-sunset dip in the pool!

Wxg.png

We had almost 2" yesterday, and are already over another 1" since midnight. This burst is the strongest we've seen so far.

1624080407696.png

Hot hot hot this weekend. Sunday should be 106 and I have a tournament on a course with very few trees.

There was some sort of water-like substance falling from the sky yesterday here in Tucson…I guess it’s called “rain?”

Hot hot hot this weekend. Sunday should be 106 and I have a tournament on a course with very few trees.

That's a serious, prolonged heat wave forecasted for the Pacific Northwest.

There was some sort of water-like substance falling from the sky yesterday here in Tucson…I guess it’s called “rain?”
We got a bit of that same mysterious water-like substance here yesterday too. Just enough to moisten the dust a bit. Supposedly a chance of it again today - maybe we're going to actually have a monsoon this year.

It’s been hot in AZ, but that’s expected in the summer. Possible 110 degrees in the Northwest US? Holy s**t!!!

We've been lucky so far this year. We haven't had extended periods of oppressive heat and humidity like we normally have had this time of the year. For the most part, we've unseasonably low humidity and temps. I imagine July and August are saying "hold my beer."

3% humidity right now. And 120+ F, we call "Africa Hot". :ROFLMAO:

I love it when you guys out West gripe about the heat! With your humidity, there's no comparison.

Years ago, when I was still in the fine wine bidness, we visited the Napa Valley in August! This was to visit many current suppliers, and try to cultivate some new. Pre-trip, we were absolutely forbidden to pack anything dressy! Casual clothes only!

It was 110* every day! But you know what? 110* and 10% humidity is a lot more comfortable than 90* with 90% humidity here! Yes, it was hot! But it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as a lot less heat where I live. Yes, I did sweat. But my sweat evaporated and I didn't wind up with my clothing plastered to me like I did here!

We've already had conditions this year where, even with moisture wicking underwear and moisture wicking golf shorts, I still wound up with a case of swamp ass! That is just ridiculous!

Back