Weather in your area.

I love it when you guys out West gripe about the heat! With your humidity, there's no comparison.

Years ago, when I was still in the fine wine bidness, we visited the Napa Valley in August! This was to visit many current suppliers, and try to cultivate some new. Pre-trip, we were absolutely forbidden to pack anything dressy! Casual clothes only!

It was 110* every day! But you know what? 110* and 10% humidity is a lot more comfortable than 90* with 90% humidity here! Yes, it was hot! But it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as a lot less heat where I live. Yes, I did sweat. But my sweat evaporated and I didn't wind up with my clothing plastered to me like I did here!

We've already had conditions this year where, even with moisture wicking underwear and moisture wicking golf shorts, I still wound up with a case of swamp ass! That is just ridiculous!
Come south and feel the sun at 115 and 8% humidity. And not a car thermometer temp reading.
115 is dangerous. And very different than 110.

I love it when you guys out West gripe about the heat! With your humidity, there's no comparison.

Years ago, when I was still in the fine wine bidness, we visited the Napa Valley in August! This was to visit many current suppliers, and try to cultivate some new. Pre-trip, we were absolutely forbidden to pack anything dressy! Casual clothes only!

It was 110* every day! But you know what? 110* and 10% humidity is a lot more comfortable than 90* with 90% humidity here! Yes, it was hot! But it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as a lot less heat where I live. Yes, I did sweat. But my sweat evaporated and I didn't wind up with my clothing plastered to me like I did here!

We've already had conditions this year where, even with moisture wicking underwear and moisture wicking golf shorts, I still wound up with a case of swamp ass! That is just ridiculous!
Agreed. I live in the Bay Area and often say I'd rather be in 100 degree temps here than 85 degrees and 85% humidity as occurs in many other places in the U.S. For that reason, I NEVER complain about the weather out here.

Come south and feel the sun at 115 and 8% humidity. And not a car thermometer temp reading.
115 is dangerous. And very different than 110.

Like the old saying goes, "Only mad dogs and Englishmen stay out in the noon day sun!"

I’m in the mountains this weekend. It’s been cool (low 50s) in the mornings and no hotter than mid 70s with low humidity, which has been a nice break from the normal summer stuff.

about to set national records for heat in the next couple days

Fraser Valley recorded its first 40°C (104) day in June, ever

national record is 45, forecast is 47-49, humidex in the 50s

about to set national records for heat in the next couple days

Fraser Valley recorded its first 40°C (104) day in June, ever

national record is 45, forecast is 47-49, humidex in the 50s
We are warm around here too… much farther North but it seems the heat found us as well. Only 26* C, but that’s tropical for us northerners!

112 here right now, but we’re still a couple hours away from the hottest part of the day.

Lytton, BC set a Canadian national heat record today at officially 116°F

here in Abbotsford, BC we reached 106°F, humidex higher

(by comparison the Las Vegas record is 117°F)

Was a warm one today in Whistler 44* which is 111* . Super warm for BC but not complaining I love the warm weather.

Today 92 degrees, humid. I’m playing at 8:00

N Minnesota. 75 will be the high, thunder/rain in the area this am. Hopefully it clears for an 830 shotgun start

High in the 90’s with 90% humidity. :(

Humidity is full blast 80%+

High in the 90’s with 90% humidity. :(

When I posted mine i had no clue and didnt look at previous comment, what are the odds two ohioans bitching about humidity.

Humidity is full blast 80%+

When I posted mine i had no clue and didnt look at previous comment, what are the odds two ohioans bitching about humidity.
Vegas has 15% right now, I’ll gladly take the chapped lips rather than the swamp @$$.

******* rain.

weather.jpg

Tropical storm coming. It’ll be nice to have a little rain and relief from the heat haha

Not honestly sure what it's doing at home.. not sure I care either lol20210628_104635.jpg

Jumping in on the f*** rain train

1624895390861.png

I feel like Maine got transported to the deep south! 🥵
Screenshot_20210628-134630_WTForecast.jpg

The weather forecast looks just about perfect for our annual 4th of July vacation with my wife's brother, sister, and nephews coming into town for a week tormorrow for some fun at the lake.

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 1.03.11 PM.png

Just a little over 5" of rain here the last 2 days. Humid

My sympathy for the Pacific NW peeps.

My sympathy for the Pacific NW peeps.
They gotta be dying. That is not what they are used to.

Meanwhile, we're just baked out here in the Ohio Valley. Haven't mowed for 10 days and it still looks fine.

111° with 7% humidity right now. I just went down to the park next to the lake and walked 2 ½ miles.

Back