Weather in your area.

Seems like we just finished 4th Winter a week or so ago... now 84-87 for 6 straight days coming up!
So true! Not going to say anything to jinx it, but things sure are looking up over the next week!

Summer is upon us. Going to hit 90 here this weekend.
April here started out pretty nice then cold and rain. All of a sudden the sun came out, high seventies had to break out the doggie pool, high seventies to eighties rest of the week. No real spring just right into summer. How is Arrow doing ?

April here started out pretty nice then cold and rain. All of a sudden the sun came out, high seventies had to break out the doggie pool, high seventies to eighties rest of the week. No real spring just right into summer. How is Arrow doing ?

He's good. I keep counting down the days until his stitches come out. Two more days, just 2 more days...

We were unseasonably warm at the end of March and beginning of April. It cooled down for a bit but we were in the 70s near 80 last week and all 80s the rest of the week here. Normally in the low to mid 60s here in SE Massachusetts.

We're down in San Jose del Cabo for the month of May and it seems we got lucky again! We were in La Paz and missed Hurricane Harvey back home in Atascocita/Kingwood, Texas. We were in Cabo this February and missed Snowmageddon '21. And just this week, we missed 5" of rain in one day that has our course under water.

Weather is warm and sunny every day down here!

AC38C697-3F6A-48BD-A4F4-21C51B65E817.jpeg

Crazy hot here for June 96588E1D-A65E-4471-B5D8-486BD1D178A5.png

1623153991781.png

It seems like it has been forever we have had rain at some time during the day with rain and T-Storms in the forecast on a daily basis. To give you an example, I play every weekday, weather permitting, but have yet to play 5 rounds in a week yet this year. Finally I think we are getting a break in the weather as only one day in the next ten has rain in the forecast.

I will say this has been the best year for flowers I can remember. Neighbors annuals look great. I do mostly perennials and they have all had peak years for blooms. Flowering trees have all been great. Cottonwoods are dropping blooms now...

Also been a rough year for pollen allergies. I think that's wrapping up though. Walnut & hackberry(?) are still going but most are down in the low range finally. But it's time for grass pollen now... YEAH!

It seems like it has been forever we have had rain at some time during the day with rain and T-Storms in the forecast on a daily basis. To give you an example, I play every weekday, weather permitting, but have yet to play 5 rounds in a week yet this year. Finally I think we are getting a break in the weather as only one day in the next ten has rain in the forecast.

And that will probably be when you get your rain! The weather guessers up here have been acting like Hell is coming to dinner the last few days. We had a light sprinkle each day that wasn't enough to settle the dust! Yes, it's been hot & humid, which can bring T-storms, and there was one that rumbled by about 20 miles to my NW yesterday, but it didn't amount to much.

My across the cul-de-sac neighbor says we’ve had just under 13 inches of rain since 10 pm Sunday night.

Ive got to get my own. I know we’ve had a lot of rain as I’ve had to let water out of our pool twice since Monday but 13 inches in just shy of 60 hours is hard to wrap my head around.

Summer is here. 😕

93 today, index of 101.

14.5” now with more to come tonight and tomorrow.

It’s created a nightmare flooding issue for us.

Well winter's gone...

1CE67058-59F7-4D72-A1B0-0E37BDAF007C.png

Two weeks ago rainy, highs in the 50's lows in the 40's. Now, highs 95-99 and lows around 70.
Winter, then wet and chilly, straight into summer. :rolleyes:

Hot and muggy and cloudy. We finally got some rain so most courses are CPO.

Neighbor says we are a short and curly shy of 16 1/4".

This little shower that just passed over a few minutes ago will add to that total quickly. I’m way past tired of the torrential rain and the water incursion into my house.

D21DC31E-BE06-46A1-AEBE-120195FE3AF9.jpeg

Come to v
I will say this has been the best year for flowers I can remember. Neighbors annuals look great. I do mostly perennials and they have all had peak years for blooms. Flowering trees have all been great. Cottonwoods are dropping blooms now...

Also been a rough year for pollen allergies. I think that's wrapping up though. Walnut & hackberry(?) are still going but most are down in the low range finally. But it's time for grass pollen now... YEAH!
come to Victoria Aus , asthma and hay fever capital of the world 😤😥👃🏻👀

Index is gonna be 105 today

Back