Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

It kind of threw a wrench in to my draft, but Im good with it!

I still love that you and I were in the chat in utter shock when he was still there.

Some....interesting....picks before him.

I was cursing in all the languages I know when I effed up that 7 pick.... Ugh I need a drink now

I was cursing in all the languages I know when I effed up that 7 pick.... Ugh I need a drink now

I think I remember saying aloud "Mike, what the hell?" when that one came across hahaha

I think I remember saying aloud "Mike, what the hell?" when that one came across hahaha

Trust me that was not a homer pick. I was searching for Lynch & Dez when I thought I was scrolling and hit the draft button....

I'm amazed that Josh Gordon got picked up in L5....and that 8% of leagues he is owned. Hate to break it to people...

Well, it didn't take long. Eddie Lacy and a concussion already, GRRRR.

I'm amazed that Josh Gordon got picked up in L5....and that 8% of leagues he is owned. Hate to break it to people...

I believe he is appealing his suspension so some people are holding out hope.

EDIT: Apparently his appeal was denied.

Per PFT.com Word is coming out that if this new HGH testing passes, the suspensions of Gordon & Welker will be lifted. So that's why you are seeing that activity

I believe he is appealing his suspension so some people are holding out hope.

I know it got upheld Wed and they ruled he couldn't go play in Canadia-land, I'd be shooooooooooocked to see a repeat offender overturned. But hey, I guess if you've got the spot why not hope and pray?

Per PFT.com Word is coming out that if this new HGH testing passes, the suspensions of Gordon & Welker will be lifted. So that's why you are seeing that activity

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Appears Lynch is the greatest RB of all time after a good game against a shatty D

That makes Percy Harvin the 2nd best RB of all time too

oh and WIlson and Turbin since they all had good rushing games

Appears Lynch is the greatest RB of all time after a good game against a shatty D

Quit being bitter because Lacy got knocked the eff out.

Somebody is butt hurt because Lacy laid a turd.

Quit being bitter because Lacy got knocked the eff out.

actually I think its from when he steamrolled that Safety, or hes just another soft SEC running back

and IIRC you were the President of his fan club

oh and fwiw I now own Gordon in all 3 of my leagues, come on overturn!

actually I think its from when he steamrolled that Safety, or hes just another soft SEC running back

Pretty much sums it up, same with Ingram.

But, you like Ben Tate, right?

Pretty much sums it up, same with Ingram.

But, you like Ben Tate, right?

Nope, dont care for him

Sure hes an upgrade in Cle, but so would me or you

Nah, he won me games as a late round pick last year, I'm not the one who took him with my first pick. Quit being bitter, he'll be fine.

ROUND 1
LeSean McCoy, Phi RB
O'Carroll's 40oz. Fumble
Jamaal Charles, KC RB
Urine Trouble (jrodm)
Matt Forte, Chi RB
Spotted Cows
Adrian Peterson, Min RB
MyDitka InUrButkus
Eddie Lacy, GB RB
Hold in One
Calvin Johnson, Det WR
Megatrons Johnson
Peyton Manning, Den QB
Who's Manning The Clinton-Dix
Doug Martin, TB RB
Team Alcoballics
Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
Ima GurleyMan
Jimmy Graham, NO TE
The American Dream
Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB
BallParkFranks (T4K)
Arian Foster, Hou RB
Team Smith
DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
Team Vaughn
Drew Brees, NO QB
The West Team B.R.A.S.S.
Demaryius Thomas, Den WR
Say My Name!
A.J. Green, Cin WR
TACO, INC.

League 3's draft wasn't that different other than no QB #2

I am not sure who to use in the flex in another league I am in.
Sammy Watkins or Mark Ingram. I actually think both those players could exceed predictions this year. Watkins has the big play potential anytime he is on the field, but I think Ingram will be a bit more consistent.
I may just flip a coin this week lol

I am not sure who to use in the flex in another league I am in.
Sammy Watkins or Mark Ingram. I actually think both those players could exceed predictions this year. Watkins has the big play potential anytime he is on the field, but I think Ingram will be a bit more consistent.
I may just flip a coin this week lol

I'd go Ingram, at least in week one. I like to get a feel for rookies before relying on them.

Ellington owners you can officially scream now & panic

Back