Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

So the question is, is Romo still not 100% with his back, or is he just bad? I can't watch the game so I can't see how bad it is.

Totally agree, but I still think it was a fair trade. I'm glad to see Helu put up some points, he is doing exactly what he was expected to do, and if something were to happen to Morris, he's going to be great. How did Spiller do? Vareen did pretty well he put up 14.5, and they lost to the Dolphins.....the Dolphins!

Backs fine he's just making terrible decisions throwing into coverage he has no business throwing into.

They've been inside the 5 twice and made terrible play calls also.

Backs fine he's just making terrible decisions throwing into coverage he has no business throwing into.

They've been inside the 5 twice and made terrible play calls also.

I wonder if this means the Cowboys are finally going to realize Romo is not the superstar they thought he was. Who is the backup there?

I wonder if this means the Cowboys are finally going to realize Romo is not the superstar they thought he was. Who is the backup there?

Brandon Weeden.

So the question is, is Romo still not 100% with his back, or is he just bad? I can't watch the game so I can't see how bad it is.

Totally agree, but I still think it was a fair trade. I'm glad to see Helu put up some points, he is doing exactly what he was expected to do, and if something were to happen to Morris, he's going to be great. How did Spiller do? Vareen did pretty well he put up 14.5, and they lost to the Dolphins.....the Dolphins!

Haha, no thanks. I hate Brady so much that I could never trade for him. He can keep his Uggs.

This isn't a back issue IMO. He's terrible at reading the defenses. All 3 picks are on his mental side of the game. As far as Brady...I knew the answer before I asked lol

Dallas defense has been solid really.

Brandon Weeden.

Ugh, that's even worse! They need Kyle Orton back. I am not sure anyone has ever said that before haha.

This isn't a back issue IMO. He's terrible at reading the defenses. All 3 picks are on his mental side of the game. As far as Brady...I knew the answer before I asked lol

I have never been a believer in Romo. He did alright for me a few years ago in FF, but even then I just never thought he was that good.

Ugh, that's even worse! They need Kyle Orton back. I am not sure anyone has ever said that before haha.

Believe it or not but I have said it before. When the Bears made the trade with Denver for Cutler. And I still believe they should have stuck with Orton.

Still waiting for the naked boot leg run by Kap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would adore a Boldin TD.

Adore.

Is Crabtree even on the field? I am following the stats on ESPN and I see Davis, Boldin, Johnson, even Brandon Lloyd getting targets....where's Crabtree?

I'm up by 3 with my flex & kicker left. It's a long **** bc he has a rb left, but going to make me watch MNF to see how it turns out

Is Crabtree even on the field? I am following the stats on ESPN and I see Davis, Boldin, Johnson, even Brandon Lloyd getting targets....where's Crabtree?

Well he is on the field, just recovered a fble to retain possession

Def hasn't been looking his way, which is perplexing to me. Makes me happy having Boldin, but makes no sense at all.

I blame Romo.

Wow the Bucs are terrible. I see Glennon getting his starting role back very soon.

With McCown and Bridgewatwer as my backups. I need Cam to get and stay healthy.

That could be my downfall. I feel good about the rest of my roster.

Did I read this correctly, the Cowboys intercepted Kapernick, btu then fumbled that and Crabtree recovered it for no gain?

Yep.... Under review.

Back