Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

He did just throw a TD pass, but he still looks awful out there. Making some real rookie mistakes.

That would be ok IF he was a rookie. Ha

I heart Boldin today.

Who knew playing Andrew Hawkins would have been better than playing Dez Bryant and Michael Crabtree. Eh, it's just the first week.

makes two of us. unless golden tate & Detroit's kicker go off tomorrow i'm in trouble. I need a defense in a bad way, bc the Ravens are not who we thought they were.
Well looks like after a pretty solid start I am going to lose week one.

Thank you Vincent Jackson and Stevan Ridley for doing nothing. Really appreciate it.

I think a lot of people's expectations were quashed this week with their star players.

I just thought that the RB situation in NE was going to stay with Ridley. I guess not.

makes two of us. unless golden tate & Detroit's kicker go off tomorrow i'm in trouble. I need a defense in a bad way, bc the Ravens are not who we thought they were.

I need Wayne and Julius Thomas and nick Novak to put up some BIG points.

I just thought that the RB situation in NE was going to stay with Ridley. I guess not.

He almost got cut from the 53 man roster, that was a pretty big assumption on your end. Don't get me wrong, he will still see plenty of touches, but I am not sure he is going to be the main guys, especially in that offense. He has to learn to hold on to the ball, that fumble in the preseason was not good for him.

That was a great catch but looks to be OB

I am going to HAVE to make a move for a 3rd runningback in L5. Too many receivers, not enough backs bc Pierce landed with a resounding THUD.

He almost got cut from the 53 man roster, that was a pretty big assumption on your end. Don't get me wrong, he will still see plenty of touches, but I am not sure he is going to be the main guys, especially in that offense. He has to learn to hold on to the ball, that fumble in the preseason was not good for him.

Aaaaannnnddd that's what I get for doing zero research. He got most of the rushing touches today and had the best YPC, but he has had a fumbling problem in years past. I guess time will tell.

I am going to HAVE to make a move for a 3rd runningback in L5. Too many receivers, not enough backs bc Pierce landed with a resounding THUD.

I'm in the same boat. Need a solid RB2 or RB3. Sad part is I don't have much talent to get a better guy. Just a lot of middle of the road guys.

It is just week one though. Maybe it's not time to panic yet.

Finally McCown did something that looked good. And it went to one of my bench players. I am happy about that. I always love seeing my bench perform.

Finally McCown did something that looked good. And it went to one of my bench players. I am happy about that. I always love seeing my bench perform.

DDec and I have a great battle of the be he's going on this week :)

My 2 best players are on the bench...mccown and Steve smith

He has two players with double digit points on the bench and I have three. And he still has Hakeem Nicks to go.

My 2 best players are on the bench...mccown and Steve smith

I started Smith today on a hunch that he will so very well with Flacco and that Offense.

He has jones and Torrey Smith to draw attention away from him. He actually had a very good preseason.

Whew, needed him to miss that one.

I started Smith today on a hunch that he will so very well with Flacco and that Offense.

He has jones and Torrey Smith to draw attention away from him. He actually had a very good preseason.
Me too til 1230 when I put Bernard in figuring he would get the touches with no ray rice.

Idiot

I saw that too. I kept hearing and reading how great the chemistry was between Steve Smith and Flacco, and how Smith looked as good as ever.

I saw that too. I kept hearing and reading how great the chemistry was between Steve Smith and Flacco, and how Smith looked as good as ever.

Yeah. Dean said earlier he (Smith) rediscovered the fountain of youth. Ha. Although I don't think he was happy about it.

It could be the difference this week. All though I'm sweating out Luck tonight. I just hope he finds Reggie Wayne when he's looking at the end zone.

Back