Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I was number 2 on on waivers this week... and somehow I didn't get Mark Sanchez.

Helloooooooooooooooo Josh McCown (Brady BYE)

Just looking over things and I'm still shocked my trades didn't go thru...

E Sanders
S Smith
j Witten

For

TY Hilton
D Jackson
R Gronk

E Sanders
S Smith
j Witten

For

TY Hilton
D Jackson
R Gronk
Not sure which you are but if I was the team with hilton and gronk I would not do it

Not sure which you are but if I was the team with hilton and gronk I would not do it

But...

He's 2 games back and everyone of those players in on a bye. He's basically forfeiting this week. That trade gives him a chance to stay in it.

I know saying this now will come back to bite me, but happy I unloaded Gio and VJax when I did. Gio still gimpy and if Hill keeps it up even when healthy I think it's going to cut into his value, and would not be happy about the news TB going back to McGown for vjax. That being said...not necessarily in love with Lynch either...but feel like I made the best of a bad situation

Did you miss post after that?

While that might be true, perhaps some think (those that expressed opinions) that with that much talent being traded, better options would have been available.

Looking for a top 3 kicker in league 2.

Have some RB's available.

While that might be true, perhaps some think (those that expressed opinions) that with that much talent being traded, better options would have been available.

No trades were made and he didn't counter. Hell, I know player for player it was in my favor but felt I had the potential to possibly survive this week with all of them out. And with him being 2 back gave him a shot to stay relevant.

But...

He's 2 games back and everyone of those players in on a bye. He's basically forfeiting this week. That trade gives him a chance to stay in it.

Yeah but hes taking a gamble to maybe win 1 week and then potentially be worse going forward

No trades were made and he didn't counter. Hell, I know player for player it was in my favor but felt I had the potential to possibly survive this week with all of them out. And with him being 2 back gave him a shot to stay relevant.

It was definitely in your favor player for player. In fact one could argue that matchup as single trades, every one of them was in your favor. Not saying someone should or shouldnt do it, just figure that if a guy is trading that kind of talent, he could possibly find more talent.

I want to give a shout out to ICEY and GregDan. While I haven't reached an agreement with either of them, there sure have been a lot of offers flying around.

All without anyone getting mad or offended.

League 2 keeping it real.

I want to give a shout out to ICEY and GregDan. While I haven't reached an agreement with either of them, there sure have been a lot of offers flying around.

All without anyone getting mad or offended.

League 2 keeping it real.

All starts from the top down.

Signed,

Your Commissioner

:angel:

Yeah but hes taking a gamble to maybe win 1 week and then potentially be worse going forward

Yep. Very true. But is that a bigger gamble than being 2 back already and practically forfeiting this week? Idk. Guess we will see how it turns out...

Looking for a top 3 kicker in league 2.

Have some RB's available.

13 points per week on average isn't that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back