Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Don't see where the Jennings/Gore swap would help you out. I might would consider picking up Jeffrey. I tried to pull that deal earlier in the year, but the guy wouldn't budge on Jeffrey.
I told him no. I dont see a week where I would start Gore over Lacy or Ellington barring injury and even with Jeffrey I dont think I would sit Sanders, Thomas or brown

I told him no. I dont see a week where I would start Gore over Lacy or Ellington barring injury and even with Jeffrey I dont think I would sit Sanders, Thomas or brown

Ah, wasn't sure how many starting positions you had. Good lord what a lineup. Small league?

Ah, wasn't sure how many starting positions you had. Good lord what a lineup. Small league?
10 person. Most ive ever done was 12. Want to do a 16 person but can never get enough people.

We start 2 and 2 with 1 flex

Dean - I'm not ignoring your trade offer...looking at it now.

10 person. Most ive ever done was 12. Want to do a 16 person but can never get enough people.

We start 2 and 2 with 1 flex

Very impressive lineup.

Benjamin has been a solid WR3 in one of my leagues next to Thomas/Sanders. My smallest league this year is 12. I had only done 10 team leagues before this year. It's been a challenge. My THP team has taken a nosedive.

League 3: Is Team Vaughn - Agent Jay?

no problem. We are both in an interesting situation with those players.

I agree...I accepted. Handcuffs for everyone.

Here was the trade:

FALC trades
Rashad Jennings, NYG RB to JT
JT trades Branden Oliver, SD RB to FALC

League 3: Is Team Vaughn - Agent Jay?

yeah he is, hasnt been on much. Hes the guy that I had the deal with for Julius Thomas and then after I cancelled 2 other deals cause of our deal he changed his mind and didn't respond to my pm.

yeah he is, hasnt been on much. Hes the guy that I had the deal with for Julius Thomas and then after I cancelled 2 other deals cause of our deal he changed his mind.

Hmm, I won't have high hopes then.

Here was the trade:

FALC trades
Rashad Jennings, NYG RB to JT
JT trades Branden Oliver, SD RB to FALC

The context for anyone wondering is that I have Ryan Matthews on my squad and Dean has Andre Williams, so it completes both our handcuffs.

Do divisions have any impact on playoff spots? They usually do but I wasn't sure.

OK cool, but why have divisions then?

I think this was discussed recently either earlier this week or last week. Let me see if I can find it.

I thought it was the 2 division winners and then best 2 after that.

I have at least 3 trade offers out there in League 3 right now. Might put another one out there before game-time tonight. You can all call me Monty Hall...

Back