Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Either way it wasn't an awful trade. Somebody's got to give something to get something they need back. I wouldn't have even made that trade, if others would have been accepted or even gotten on trade talks instead of just being rejected. I am an impulse manager, I hate it when trades just sit there. I at least got response back this time, but no counter or discussion of anything further so I moved on.

Either way it wasn't an awful trade. Somebody's got to give something to get something they need back. I wouldn't have even made that trade, if others would have been accepted or even gotten on trade talks instead of just being rejected. I am an impulse manager, I hate it when trades just sit there. I at least got response back this time, but no counter or discussion of anything further so I moved on.

Definitely not a bad trade overall. I thought of trying the get Thomas with Cobb but the other players involved wouldn't have worked for both teams.

I think they've always been more of a passing team, at least in recent years with Rodgers and rotating RBs.
Possibly, but that's the problem. With no real talent in the backfield it's pass first since you have a great QB. I think with lacy back there now they can get back to the ground game and open up the passing game better.

But I am not here to argue. I am a Bears fan first, I was just merely saying that I think the targets and yards are much less in GB than in Denver. Whatever the percentage of pass to rush is.

Possibly, but that's the problem. With no real talent in the backfield it's pass first since you have a great QB. I think with lacy back there now they can get back to the ground game and open up the passing game better.

But I am not here to argue. I am a Bears fan first, I was just merely saying that I think the targets and yards are much less in GB than in Denver. Whatever the percentage of pass to rush is.

100% yes, but I needed a RB. This is what I feel some people don't understand about trading, everyone values players differently and sometimes you gotta give to get. This "hopefully" helps me this week. If not, I may have hurt my chances at the playoffs, only time will tell.

No arguments here buddy. I actually agree with you on who got the better deal. But if Bush can stay healthy, he could have something good. Plus, we may be only half way through the NFL season, but we're 2/3 through the fantasy season. For teams teetering on the edge of the playoffs, or on the outside looking in, it might be time to shake things up.

Oh sorry to those that picked up AP..at least for now.

The NFL rejected a request from Adrian Peterson's camp for immediate reinstatement following his plea deal Tuesday.

The NFL rejected a request from Adrian Peterson's camp for immediate reinstatement following his plea deal Tuesday.
Vikings have a bye this week anyways. Clayton was saying on Chicago radio yesterday that he thinks he'll be playing this year, but cut by the Vikings before next year.

100% yes, but I needed a RB. This is what I feel some people don't understand about trading, everyone values players differently and sometimes you gotta give to get. This "hopefully" helps me this week. If not, I may have hurt my chances at the playoffs, only time will tell.
I know and that why I said you could have done worse. If Bush can stay healthy I think you made the better deal. Initially yes I thought it was a little sketchy for you, but the more I think about it the more I see your side of the coin.

Looks like Sammy is good to go for Sunday

I'm actually not sure that means much TBH. Vikings don't play this week.

Always take the guy playing against the Falcons. ALWAYS.

Not sure if I necessarily agree with that. TB is changing the QBs around...again. Who knows how it will impact the passing game.

Not sure if I necessarily agree with that. TB is changing the QBs around...again. Who knows how it will impact the passing game.

I am a Falcons fan and watch the Falcons defense get destroyed week in and week out with ZERO pass rush. Evans will have a good game.

Aggro,
Glad you wd that offer. It was offensive. :angel:

Not a THP league but want some input. I am 2nd in this 10 team league. Trade is as follows
I trade him Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Jennings and he sends me Alshon Jeffrey and Frank Gore.

I have D. Thomas, E. Sanders, A. Brown, Cooks, Benjamin and Wheaton at WR and Lacy, Ellington, Vereen, and Jennings at RB.

I am leaning towards saying no and just sticking with what got me here as I dont have any real holes

notice_graphic.jpg

Your league's trade deadline is approaching. All trades must be proposed and accepted by12PM ET on Thursday, November 13.

Wow. Maybe I'm missing something but that looks like a win for Danny, which is very, very bad for me.

and me.

paging moose. trade action. let's make a baby

Not a THP league but want some input. I am 2nd in this 10 team league. Trade is as follows
I trade him Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Jennings and he sends me Alshon Jeffrey and Frank Gore.

I have D. Thomas, E. Sanders, A. Brown, Cooks, Benjamin and Wheaton at WR and Lacy, Ellington, Vereen, and Jennings at RB.

I am leaning towards saying no and just sticking with what got me here as I dont have any real holes

I really like your team as is.

and me.

paging moose. trade action. let's make a baby

That first one wasn't for me but I will put a counter together asap.

Don't see where the Jennings/Gore swap would help you out. I might would consider picking up Jeffrey. I tried to pull that deal earlier in the year, but the guy wouldn't budge on Jeffrey.

Back