Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I am down by a ton, but am enjoying Jordy's performance so far at least.

Another loss and the bags are packed. Heartbreaking to say the least. Time to finish the season on a promising note...meaning a few wins.

And with that I pick up the win and will go over 100 again with 3 players still going tonight.

Green Bay backup QB needs some reps. So much for being up by 33 points.

Going into this game, in my work league, I was up 50 pts with Marshall left. He has Cobb and Jeffery. Always gotta sweat it. Never easy

Well damn I lost.

More alshon and lacy!

That Lacy TD pretty much ended me. 7-3 isn't the end of the world but the Bears are so bad that Forte and Marshall may not do anything again!

Trading Demaryius for Cobb and reggie bush blew up in my face big time. #Idiot

Love having lacy and forte in a league and they are the only 2 guys in the game without a bunch of tds

Aaron Rodgers is the only reason my team is in the mix this week as most of my team is one bye.

Well, my Nelson for Roethlisberger trade cost me 22pts this week and a likely win. Good job, knucklehead.

Love having lacy and forte in a league and they are the only 2 guys in the game without a bunch of tds
So that's why I may not even break 50 this week. #441Curse

Hmm, little bit of a dilemma this morning. I'm up 104.5 to 103.5, and I've got Cam Newton left tonight and he's done. Which is more likely? A stat correction later in the week changing the score to my detriment...or Cam putting up negative points tonight? I'll admit, seeing Andy do it on Thursday is probably adding to the paranoia.

p.s. before I pull the trigger on another deal, if anyone in league 4 needs a RB and wants the hottest one over the last 4 weeks, Denard Robinson and either Decker or Harvin is available for an upgrade at WR to me.

On my way to 3-7.... singing the bye week blues.

DDEC's team thumped my team pretty well this week. Only putting up 60 I guess you can expect that lol

Nice match Erik. I'm going to assume that Kelvin Benjamin can't lose 5 points for you, so I concede with a hearty handshake.

Hmm, little bit of a dilemma this morning. I'm up 104.5 to 103.5, and I've got Cam Newton left tonight and he's done. Which is more likely? A stat correction later in the week changing the score to my detriment...or Cam putting up negative points tonight? I'll admit, seeing Andy do it on Thursday is probably adding to the paranoia.

p.s. before I pull the trigger on another deal, if anyone in league 4 needs a RB and wants the hottest one over the last 4 weeks, Denard Robinson and either Decker or Harvin is available for an upgrade at WR to me.

Just sent you a counter to what you sent me this morning.

Nice match Erik. I'm going to assume that Kelvin Benjamin can't lose 5 points for you, so I concede with a hearty handshake.

That was a fun one for sure. Always nice when both teams show up.

Nice Brad. Like that move for you.

Stewart hasnt played yet this week so I cant approve. I will approve it tomorrow. If I dont, give me a gentle reminder like I know only you can do.

Collusion, collusion, collusion.

Nice Brad. Like that move for you.

Yea long term it's probably a better deal for him, but given my roster and current record, I can't afford to lose a single game to even remotely have a shot (4-6 after this week). The byes for Harvin/Robinson next week left me too vulnerable next week. Plus I also have Decker...tough putting in 2 Jets WR's. Now this leaves me with Lynch and Morris at RB, and Megatron and Jeffery at WR (with Decker at Flex). Know it's a long shot, but still holding out hope.

Yea long term it's probably a better deal for him, but given my roster and current record, I can't afford to lose a single game to even remotely have a shot (4-6 after this week). The byes for Harvin/Robinson next week left me too vulnerable next week. Plus I also have Decker...tough putting in 2 Jets WR's. Now this leaves me with Lynch and Morris at RB, and Megatron and Jeffery at WR (with Decker at Flex). Know it's a long shot, but still holding out hope.
That makes more sense. I definitely liked it more for Brad, and still do, but yeah that double bye would be tough for you to overcome.

Back