Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Wow ebron with 0 catches

6 yard line come on feed ivory

Bradshaw's now up to 19 points on my bench. Freeman got 4 before getting knocked out. Feel like knocking myself out for starting Joique Bell this week with Mark Ingram on a bye.

Big TD for GG there.

Glad I benched Alfred Blue at 12:58 today.

Liked what I saw towards the end of the game from CJ Anderson and Bell, but this week was not to be. Needed a big week from one or more of my WR. Megatron had the yardage but didn't find the end zone.

Glad I benched Alfred Blue at 12:58 today.

I left him on my bench as well. He hasn't done anything so I couldn't risk it

And my kicker missed an xp

Knocked off SpiderPigs in League 6. My team from week 1 &2showed back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked what I saw towards the end of the game from CJ Anderson and Bell, but this week was not to be. Needed a big week from one or more of my WR. Megatron had the yardage but didn't find the end zone.

I'm just glad CJ Anderson got points today.

Thanks to draughns getting all kinds of catches cause gabbert cant throw it more than 5 yards down field im projected to lose now...need some minny fg's since gould has 10 on my bench

I'm just glad CJ Anderson got points today.

Yup. Anything better than the goose egg from last week. But part of that was the huge hole the corpse of Peyton Manning got them into.

two guys with 0 points and one with -.5 plus my opponent having cam newton does not equal a win.

I'll need Blount and LaFell to step it up tomorrow night if I have any chance

Luck
Forsett
Keenan allen

Im cursed

Fairly sure alldn robinson (snd newly acauired DT) is my only starter not to miss time... yet

I left him on my bench as well. He hasn't done anything so I couldn't risk it
I was between him and lacy. How sad is that?

Glad I left jones and bold in on the bench today. :banghead:

And the 9 i left out ther by picking wrong kicker will cay me dearly

Who has two thumbs and left Rawls on the bench?? This guy!

Likely going to escape this week thanks to a huge day from Rawls, after starting marshawn also with the dat zero. I really only have 3 good players on my team

Guess I should have played Blue over Starks...

I need Blount/LaFell to out score Johnson and Floyd by at least 3.5 points and I'll have the win

Super pumped I started Rawls this week. Caught the last minute sit from Lynch and plugged him in, definitely didn't disappoint, considering he carried my team this week.

Unless the Pat's D somehow goes for a negative 19 points tomorrow night I will extend the win streak to 4 straight and get to 5-6 overall.

Rudolph has his first decent game but is on my bench. Figures.

Back