Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Rudolph has his first decent game but is on my bench. Figures.

...and I almost didn't start him. Luckily my other TE was on a bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and I almost didn't start him. Luckily my other TE was on a bye

I made a trade to land him on the bench. Cost me something like 14 points today.

Not happy to have Palmer throw a pick so early. Hopefully he got that out of his system and now he can start throwing some TD's....to Fitzgerald. :smile:

44 point lead going into tomorrow. Opponent has Tyrod Taylor, Danny Amendola, and Dan Carpenter. Got to hope both defenses step up tomorrow.

These Ohio TEs are having solid years.

As of right now, I am down JPP's Stump by 9 points. He has the Bengals D and Michael Floyd for some odd reason, while I have Larry Fitzgerald. I also have Gronk tomorrow so this is going to be getting very interesting.

19.5 pts difference sitting on bench

This fg will cripple me

Eff me tie ballgame dont want anymore az fieldgoals

Lol chip shot...lost to a freaking kicker and by not starting the right one on my side.
And 5.5 freaking points total for my 2 starting rb's 1 of which is done for year

Lol chip shot...lost to a freaking kicker and by not starting the right one on my side.
And 5.5 freaking points total for my 2 starting rb's 1 of which is done for year

That is a rough way to go out.

well I'm up 60+ points. I don't think Brady can make up that difference but crazier things have happened to me this year.

Finally put up over 100 points and might get my first win in a long time.

"Bold" trade move for me yields little in results. In reality, keeping the players I traded wouldn't have made a difference. Just a bunch of "meh" from my roster this week.

Time is running out on my playoff hopes.

Tight game for me going into Monday night. I'm up 4, he has Brady, I have Gronk & Amendola.

Man my team just can't do anything this season injuries and a series of bad moves did me in this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was super nervous going up against an 8-2 team, but I should pull out the win. I am currently up 112-71, he has the NE kicker left and I have Gronk.

A couple of my guys didn't have their best week ever, but mpeterson had it worst, his guys just didn't show up this week helping me (most likely) get the win.

I'm up by 7.5 points; he has Taylor going tonight and I have Gosktowski. Going to be a nailbiter.

Tight game for me going into Monday night. I'm up 4, he has Brady, I have Gronk & Amendola.

Here's to hoping Brandon Lafell has 200 yards and 4 scores!

I need charles Clay to lay an EGG

Hopefully Carpenter and Gronk don't put up more than 26.5 but it's possible, thanks to Hurns and Walsh for putting up nothing this week, I got a bit lucky as The Pink Panthers had a couple lay an egg and points on the bench, I may just luck out a win this week.

Down to the wire,

I'm up 14.5 with Karlos Williams left and he has Brady.

Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Need the Pats D to put up about 6 points tonight for the win. Looking at their FF points this season I think this is doable

Need the Pats D to put up about 6 points tonight for the win. Looking at their FF points this season I think this is doable

Come on Buffalo! need them to put up like 45 tonight haha

Back