Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Got trounced this week - was expecting a loss, but had a bunch of guys underperform by 3-5 points, and that adds up real fast.

IF the real Eddie Hambone Lacy decides to show up for the rest of the season, that's going to be nice for my team. Hoping that yesterday was the starting point.

"Bold" trade move for me yields little in results. In reality, keeping the players I traded wouldn't have made a difference. Just a bunch of "meh" from my roster this week.

Time is running out on my playoff hopes.

I still think it was a good trade for you. You have a number of guys that could go off any week, they just didn't this week, which I'm selfishly grateful for.

IF the real Eddie Hambone Lacy decides to show up for the rest of the season, that's going to be nice for my team. Hoping that yesterday was the starting point.

He ran well yesterday. That team is puzzling. Rodgers looks lost in spots. I am sure he is not, he is very talented, and Zimmer Ds have kept him at bay in the past, but its odd watching.

He ran well yesterday. That team is puzzling. Rodgers looks lost in spots. I am sure he is not, he is very talented, and Zimmer Ds have kept him at bay in the past, but its odd watching.

he did, against a good run D. Completely agree on Rodgers too.

Up by 42.2 pts he has karlos Williams i have shady... Looks good for me this week.

I fear even if i win out i won't make the playoffs its really close between 7 teams and i havent scored enough points thia year to win tie breakers...

Up by 42.2 pts he has karlos Williams i have shady... Looks good for me this week.

I fear even if i win out i won't make the playoffs its really close between 7 teams and i havent scored enough points thia year to win tie breakers...

I really think League 1 the points tie breaker could be a big deal.
Lots of teams still battling and some big matchups coming up.

I think GG still plays two top teams in the other division.

Aaron Dobson now 50/50 for tonight's game in NE. That leaves some kid from Foxboro high school as secondary receiver to Amendola, and I don't see the option to add him to my roster. I fear I have lost this week.

my team is reaching for new all time lows...sheeeesh.

I really think League 1 the points tie breaker could be a big deal.
Lots of teams still battling and some big matchups coming up.

I think GG still plays two top teams in the other division.

Winners keep on winning. I hope we start to see some upsets down the stretch.

Forsett/Hoyer for Dalton/Eifert appears to have paid off.

Moving to 7-4 and firmly in top 4 at this point.

Forsett/Hoyer for Dalton/Eifert appears to have paid off.

Moving to 7-4 and firmly in top 4 at this point.
This post hurts my eyes.

In league standings, if people are tied is it purely points based for the season, or are there tiebreakers?

I just realized I beat PhillyV to keep my hopes alive. If it is true and lynch is done, Rawls might be my season savior.

I just realized I beat PhillyV to keep my hopes alive. If it is true and lynch is done, Rawls might be my season savior.

Unreal you lay an egg and I lay an even bigger one lol three of my top four scorers were on my bench

Unreal you lay an egg and I lay an even bigger one lol three of my top four scorers were on my bench

I just knew Rawls would come back to bite me...

Ugh - if my receivers had done anything this week, I'd have a fighting chance. This doesn't look like it has the makings of a big game for Gronk. Pats offense isn't clicking.

Tyrod has a rag arm! Man was wide open and he under throws it. Most he can do is complete a five yarder. Had to start him because Rothlisburger is on bye and Hoya is concussed. (Yes, I've had to carry 3 QBs because two of them have been out almost every week). Weird year, for sure.

Ugh - if my receivers had done anything this week, I'd have a fighting chance. This doesn't look like it has the makings of a big game for Gronk. Pats offense isn't clicking.

The Pats do not look good out there right now. Although, Gronk seems to get all his points on 1 long TD catch, or a series of 3 to 4 catches in a row. He is otherwise silent the entire game. It's such a roller coaster watching him.

You are right though, your guys just didn't show up, which is surprising I really thought they would. I know that feeling all too well, I had some weeks were I got 5pts from like 4 guys combined.

In league standings, if people are tied is it purely points based for the season, or are there tiebreakers?

Record is obviously first
Tie Breaker goes to points

Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

The Pats do not look good out there right now. Although, Gronk seems to get all his points on 1 long TD catch, or a series of 3 to 4 catches in a row. He is otherwise silent the entire game. It's such a roller coaster watching him.

You are right though, your guys just didn't show up, which is surprising I really thought they would. I know that feeling all too well, I had some weeks were I got 5pts from like 4 guys combined.

Yup - it happens. One of the fun/interesting parts of a 16 team league.

This might be the worst I've seen the pats offense since the start of last years. The Bills are game planning well. But you're right. There might be a series where Gronk gets 70 yards and a TD

Pats are great at making half time adjustments. I wouldn't be concerned...unless you play fantasy football...

Pats always have a close low scoring game against one of the divisional rivals though if this is the game then they'll be good for the rest of the season.

Give the ball go Blount! No more freaking White vulturing TDs

I need 2 points from LaFell and/or Blount and I'll have the 2nd ugliest win of my season...I really need to get to 7-4 for any shot at the playoffs

Back