Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

I’m happy so far. I’ve had my RBs go and am slightly above expectations, they had qb, rb2 and Te go and are slightly below expectation. And I won’t be watching football today because driving 90 minutes into the city to see Star Wars!

Lol yeah right. I had 2 of my big guys going last night and 1 of them was a dud in Kelce. I'm toast
Nah u got this. McKinnon will crap the bed and brees will be meh.

Had Hunt going in my work league and facing him in this weeks matchup so yesterday was bittersweet haha

Good start with the Lions D yesterday and hoping that Rudolph is a factor since he's playing now.

Somehow squeaked through last week in non - THP league. If to an on start with Hill , could have been really good if Sanders had finished the game. He had Howard, so that was a double bonus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Somehow squeaked through last week in non - THP league. If to an on start with Hill , could have been really good if Sanders had finished the game. He had Howard, so that was a double bonus.

Damn, Hogan out?

McCoy off to a good start!

Pick 6 by the Vikings just killed me

I have Brees and Thomas, that TD they just called back was a dagger.

Looks like Sterling shepherd is trying to wreck me

And of course my opponents RB1 has 16 in first quarter. Grrr. Oh, and left shepherd on the bench for Gordon.

Vikings Defense worth 20 against me right now....

There's ertz!!

Now need to get funchess going

There's ertz!!

Now need to get funchess going
Why not! TD' s for everyone! Let's get McKinnon going too, your only projected to score 150 now LOL.

I knew I should have started Cole, had a feeling and chickened out.

Why not! TD' s for everyone! Let's get McKinnon going too, your only projected to score 150 now LOL.

I knew I should have started Cole, had a feeling and chickened out.
Looks like Rodgers is back to his normal self. Was so close to putting him in

Looks like Rodgers is back to his normal self. Was so close to putting him in
I can't believe you didn't honestly, not like it matters. You can start him next week with confidence now. Heck of a weapon to have in your back pocket

Backup TE touchdown for eagles...boooh

I can't believe you didn't honestly, not like it matters. You can start him next week with confidence now. Heck of a weapon to have in your back pocket
If brees was on the road I would have. Thought maybe Aaron would have a little rust...stupid me

Totally kicking myself for benching Cole for djax wow.

Well might have to start Algolor at some point he has been on fire

Well might have to start Algolor at some point he has been on fire
Sure has. Have to play the hot hand, I panicked and played it safe instead of going for the hail mary. If I start Cole we would have had a battle, instead your punishing me as predicted.

Sure has. Have to play the hot hand, I panicked and played it safe instead of going for the hail mary. If I start Cole we would have had a battle, instead your punishing me as predicted.
Funny thing is Funchess has had 5 good weeks in a row but they are always late in games. I thought Foles would slow down eagles...nope.

And I hadn't ever heard of this Coke fella...he's on a tear

Back