Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

KC defense looks really out of sync right now. How can you let Ekeler get open in the middle of the field with no one within 15 yards of him?

I have Aaron Jones with 43.6 points and it still looks like I'm going to lose :LOL:

I have Aaron Jones with 43.6 points and it still looks like I'm going to lose :LOL:
Looks like I’m going to survive my matchup against Jones in League 1.

Ughhh unless wilson goes off tonight... I'm cooked... Seems like Barkley might be cooked sooo no need to light him on fire....

Ughhh unless wilson goes off tonight... I'm cooked... Seems like Barkley might be cooked sooo no need to light him on fire....
Yeah Still lot of time left.

Barkley was a college hope...unfortunately don’t See him fulfilling the hype...ever!

Yeah Still lot of time left.

Barkley was a college hope...unfortunately don’t See him fulfilling the hype...ever!
Crazy because his offense was pro style I formation power running...giants ruined him.

I wish I were in a nail biter... I hate not meeting expectations!

Mahomes helped close the gap, but need some good mojo from Edelman tonight to help me feel better and not sweat MNF. I think I’ll dodge the mistake of starting the wrong te and costing me 7.5 points

Mahomes helped close the shape, but need some good mojo from Edelman tonight to help me feel better and not sweat MNF. I think I’ll dodge the mistake of starting the wrong te and costing me 7.5 points

I Get that. I would be in a much better position if I played the right QB. I was so dumb, I have Goff, but I kept him on my bench not realizing that my opponent had Higbee (and I have Woods) and I should have played him so whatever points Higbee gets, I would at least get some too. Such a rookie mistake, I am really kicking myself for that one.

I Get that. I would be in a much better position if I played the right QB. I was so dumb, I have Goff, but I kept him on my bench not realizing that my opponent had Higbee (and I have Woods) and I should have played him so whatever points Higbee gets, I would at least get some too. Such a rookie mistake, I am really kicking myself for that one.

i just lost track of time watching golf, lol. I knew cowboys d had linebacker issues and Hurst would be ok. Oh well, lesson learned and routing for Edelman tonight hoping he had a good New Year! Lol.

i just lost track of time watching golf, lol. I knew cowboys d had linebacker issues and Hurst would be ok. Oh well, lesson learned and routing for Edelman tonight hoping he had a good New Year! Lol.
Hahaha.
Love that last part

2-0 heading into week 3. Hoping CMC’s MRI on Monday comes back with a positive outcome, carrying my team so far

Last edited:
Looks like I’m going to put up 120 points and lose. Davante Adam’s injury was too tough to overcome and my opponent had a great week. Oh well, onward and upward.

Last edited:
Easily had talent to win...few people let me down.
Still plenty of football left.

My team has a lot of questions.

Can we please get Sony the ball in the end zone!

Back