Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

Nice to see Chubb make up for last week. Playing fantasy is a little more difficult without watching the games haha but still fun

Last week could not have been worse for my team, but, I still think I have some very good pieces and even some depth. I'll need Jonathon Taylor to live up to the hype--no excuses now that Mack is out. Some tough lineup decisions this week though. Biggest one is at QB with only Wentz and Minshew to choose from. Wentz looked great in first half last week but sucked in the second. McLaurin vs. Anthony Miller is another. McL will get more targets, but Miller was my high point-getter last week. It's only week 2, so I think I have to go with the projections and hope they live up to their relative rankings.

Last edited:
Had to get GolferGal a new Titans t shirt for our move.

A0845983-FCD0-4C75-B811-4AAF8C92FD6A.jpeg

Last minute decisions. Scott Miller or DeSean Jackson?

Last minute decisions. Scott Miller or DeSean Jackson?
Scott Miller
And then we hope that piece of **** Jackson gets lit on fire.

Scott Miller
And then we hope that piece of **** Jackson gets lit on fire.
I went with Miller. This is the first time I can remember that I am rooting for Tom Brady. Miller cannot have a good day without him.

It wouldn’t be Sunday without someone careering against @GolferGal so today’s turn is Tyler Higbee and she is not happy.

First mistake of the season, forgot to swap tight ends. Hope it doesn’t cost me later

My goodness I couldn’t have a trio of under performing backs. I need a dumpster to burn them all.

Time for my yearly rant:

It is stupid to lose points for a missed FG. It's not a turnover, just a missed chance at points.

Holy cow! The casualties today in only the first half are astonishing! Garoppolo and Mostert both went out. Barkley and Shepard, Drew Lock, Jeudy, and more. Wow! A lot of carnage.

The Washington Football Team logo looks like that one guy in your FF league that never changed from the stock logo.

The Washington Football Team logo looks like that one guy in your FF league that never changed from the stock logo.

Or THP Avatar the same way :)

Time for my yearly rant:

It is stupid to lose points for a missed FG. It's not a turnover, just a missed chance at points.

especially when it’s a 50+ yard try

Time for my yearly rant:

Wait, so every person on a roster can lose points except a K?
That would be awful. It is the same as a fumble, in that you turn it over to the other team with better field position.

Very strong start with julio having 1 point. Crazy.

Reed was a hell of a last minute pickup, glad I plugged him in

Holy cow! The casualties today in only the first half are astonishing! Garoppolo and Mostert both went out. Barkley and Shepard, Drew Lock, Jeudy, and more. Wow! A lot of carnage.
Thank goodness an owner rejected my offer for Barkley

The Higbee careering continues.
THREE TDs and over 25 points.

Freaking Calvin Ridley...

Back