Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Uh oh witten may not play this weekend.. 2 sprained ankles

And the list continues to grow.....yikes. At least it's just the Falcons so still an easy win. :angel:

Sorry Kyle but Forte isnt as cheap in league 2 as he was in league 1 lol
No worries buddy, shoot me a counter if you want to, no worries either way!

How do I not have offers from you?

EDIT: Oh wait, I have to look at the system to see your offer... yeah, offer accepted. I may end up regretting this but the offer was too good to refuse.

Yeah I could lose this one but with my WR depth I had to make some changes IMO.

Forte on the move in L3 as well!

I gave up Lacy and Hilton for him but I needed a change

Lots of talent in that deal

Alright James and Taylor the ball is in your court. Take a look and feel free to counter.

Lots of talent in that deal
Agreed. I am not thrilled about taking on injuries and under performers but they would not be available if they were healthy and producing. My roster was in dire need of a WR upgrade so I felt like I had to pull the trigger on this one.

Agreed. I am not thrilled about taking on injuries and under performers but they would not be available if they were healthy and producing. My roster was in dire need of a WR upgrade so I felt like I had to pull the trigger on this one.

Good trade by both sides

It benefited both of us for sure IMO. Plus you having Starks in case Lacy is hurt was a bonus.

Thanks!

Got a tough matchup this week. Going to need to play my team right if I'm going to have a chance.

Hoping to start bouncing back this week, need some guys to step up!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Alright James and Taylor the ball is in your court. Take a look and feel free to counter.

Responded. Don't think the trade is unfair, but just not what I am looking for right now. Without knowing if Foster is going to be back, I cannot get rid of Lewis just yet, or if I do I need someone in return who will get carries for my flex spot incase Foster isn't 100% for a couple more weeks.

Watch out league 6 Double Dad is coming! Just ignore that 0-2 start ugh

I have a feeling the rest of League 6 is sleeping minus Micro Machine.

Who wants to trade? I need a RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the rest of League 6 is sleeping minus Micro Machine.

Who wants to trade? I need a RB.

Not sleeping here, just watching the wins tally up.

Now I have to decide who I take with my number 1 waiver...

Love seeing teams that started rough shake things up to give them a chance. It's fun to watch.
You mean like I did right ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Been sick past few days but happy to see I picked up the win. Mostly due to huge game from Allen Robinson!

i hate not having access to my team at work. Sounds like Forte is getting some attention so ill open the doors to a trade for him. Lemme see whatcha got

Icey- I countered your offer. I need a RB in return with any deal I do & I think my counter is fair. Take a look and let me know

Not sleeping here, just watching the wins tally up.

I forgot you were in League 6. Difficult with these team names.

Not many teams left with a perfect record.

We only have one guy projected over 100. Bunch in the 80-95 range, I'll believe more on Thursday morning after roster adjustments are made.

That would be this guy . Prob won't snif that though

Been sick past few days but happy to see I picked up the win. Mostly due to huge game from Allen Robinson!

I am going to decline your offer. It is a square deal but the RB situation in Bal scares me too much to pull the trigger.

Man, the hits just keep on coming. ESPN reports Sefarian-Jenkins out 4-6 weeks with a shoulder injury.

Back