Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Fantasy pros assessment of L2 heading into week 3:

17af4f2114bbd6dadc49d00b16fc9f9b.jpg

Projected to be the highest scoring team in L1 this week at 105.4.....HAHAHAHA

I'm about to have a fire sale up in this beyotch. lol

Projected to be the highest scoring team in L1 this week at 105.4.....HAHAHAHA

We only have one guy projected over 100. Bunch in the 80-95 range, I'll believe more on Thursday morning after roster adjustments are made.

I'm about to have a fire sale up in this beyotch. lol

Week 2 was not your best performance....wish I could have played you then. Hahaha

Love seeing teams that started rough shake things up to give them a chance. It's fun to watch.

My team could look completely different by the end of today. It's a fire sale right now

Sorry Kyle but Forte isnt as cheap in league 2 as he was in league 1 lol

You know I like to make deals!

I'll look things over when I get home tonight since I cannot login to ESPN at work (lame).

Last week was just a rough week for injuries and such, I know it was an anomaly more than a normality though, but still, a few changes might not be bad.

According to FantasyPros, my team is terrible. 15th this week, 16th rest of season.

3 for none, Mike?
#TINSTAAFL

58f9eb14a071f81639b7e95ae5578a51.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442934499461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442934499461.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
According to FantasyPros, my team is terrible. 15th this week, 16th rest of season.

Take it with a grain of salt. I think in the pre-season rankings my team was one of the worst.

Do it before he realizes! Haha jk

haha whoops, resent (I even had a nice little note in there for ya that didnt show up)

ICEY.

I'm pondering.

Ok L2 I'm going to start firing off some trades... Be gentle

League 7, if you need a QB send me an offer.

Watch out league 6 Double Dad is coming! Just ignore that 0-2 start ugh

My team could look completely different by the end of today. It's a fire sale right now
How do I not have offers from you?

EDIT: Oh wait, I have to look at the system to see your offer... yeah, offer accepted. I may end up regretting this but the offer was too good to refuse.

but you did earn a win last week.

And my bench did well. I'm actually pretty optimistic. I just thought it was amusing. I take all rankings, and especially the ESPN projected values, with a grain of salt...

Uh oh witten may not play this weekend.. 2 sprained ankles

Last week was bad, first week ok. Shake things up and see what comes out. Keeping eyes open for possible moves.

Back