Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

never thought I should have started Cousins over Tannehill....

146 yards for Hopkins today, and 100 of them against the ATL second/third team LOL

Interesting scoring going to come at the end of that Philly game.
Matthews with a catch and then a lateral to that algohlar guy. Who then pitched it to the wrong team.

Jordan should get the points and algohlar should lose them.

Moar cheap hopkins!

In the money now thanks hopkins.
Now i nees ingram

DAMN! Hopkins stepped OB before the catch. Sad James.

VJax and Hill made my matchup closer than I'd like. Garbage time for VJax seriously hurt me. Gould once again came up big for me.

My Fanduel teams are all winning this week. After a good last week, this week is gravy.

Dammit Hopkins haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Fanduel teams are all winning this week. After a good last week, this week is gravy.
Im up to 14th in mine

Im up to 14th in mine

I did head to head this week because I didnt like the matchups. But some dude named chipotleaddictxxx is getting their arse handed to them. So is HogFan295....

I did head to head this week because I didnt like the matchups. But some dude named chipotleaddictxxx is getting their arse handed to them. So is HogFan295....
Looks like a lot of guys in front of me took cobb so i somehow need ingram to outpetform him

Thought I was dead positive going to lose and then see Vincent Jackson get me 25 in the flex spot. Still got a chance.

Oh and i went with carr...could have done worse but could have been better

I'm still shocked Hopkins ended up with 19.5. I need to keep hoping Houston gets blown out every single week I guess.

Oh and i went with carr...could have done worse but could have been better

Same here. He pretty much hit his "prediction", but seeing Eli on my bench with 5 more pisses me off at myself.

Same here. He pretty much hit his "prediction", but seeing Eli on my bench with 5 more pisses me off at myself.
I picked wrong (not that it would have mattered ) hassleback has 14 and is still going...mallet gave me a big 4

Garbage > Cameron

Just back from running some errands. Good to see Bradford doing something for me for once.

Let's go Cobb and Fitz, need some TD's baby!

1 TD for Allen....8 more to go

When am I going to learn not to leave Randle on the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back