Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Need me luck tonight.
And selfishly lewis and edelman for 2 fan duel contests...and brady not to do too much else

Put up 91 points and got very little produnction from three starters and had 53 points on the bench. Despite finally having some scoring power on the roster a 2-4 record doesn't bode too well for the playoffs.

I should be 2-4 after this week and actually still like my chances. My team is finally scoring and I like my depth

112.5 points this week and I'm projected to lose by nearly 30 points...welp.

Keep throwing! !

Hard to believe how good Luck can be. Just such a pure passer.

Ok i was a heavy dosage of Gronk, Lewis and i wouldnt mind a few Gostkowski field goal or two. Just no Edelman

Ca ching

Edelman's finger looked great.

That said - Brady can keep throwing to him. Need all the help I can get against Mike Hunt.

I can't believe, Yeldon doesn't play, sits on my bench, I still score 106, feel good and will still lose by like 20-30, talk about a buzz saw!

Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

5-1. I'll take it. With marshawn bring mostly bad all year too

I feel like that int should hurt and Edelman owner, not Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow gronk shutout so far

Wow gronk shutout so far

And he's been open on several plays, but Brady has eyes for Edleman only

No blount dang it got 132 in my work league and losing thanks to him

Luck looked like 441 sprinting to a swag pile

Thanks to Blount, I now have a 61 point lead with deuce still having 3 guys tomorrow. I feel pretty safe though with the lead and should move to 2-4

Dropped another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up 154.5 to 108 at the moment, he still has eli.

Need 26 from ODB tonight to win in work league...stupid blount

Eli left tonight for me, still though 5-1 to start this year is the polar opposite of last year for me, which is nice hahahaha.

All I know though is Lacy is pissing me off.

Up by 20.5 (97-76.5) and he still has Jennings/Ertz going tonight.....going to be a nail biter for sure. Glad Gronk finally got a TD last night but Cobb and Vinatieri did absolutely nothing.....frustrating.

up 40.5 with still one guy to go for both of us tonight. feel pretty confident that I will be 3-3 after this week and have a pretty solid team going forward.

still wouldn't mind an upgrade at RB or even QB.

Up 16 and opponent still has Donnell. I'm not super confident. Stupid Blount. And stupid me for leaving Dolphins Def on the bench. League 4 if you listening I need a TE, send offers, will listen.

Loss number two in the books.

Ithought I had a chance until the fourth quarter of the early games when seemingly every player on the other team scored one or more TDs. All downhill from there.

Now I'm just waiting for Ary. Writing checks on Twitter that his team can't cash. �� ��

I move to 5-1 in league 4 after getting just enough points from Gronk & Lewis last night to win 93.5-83.

Done @ 100. Opponent has NYG TE and sitting at 79.5. Blounts big game saved me from some GM lineup errors.

Back