Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Sent a few offers out in League 4. Looking for a QB, possibly a TE or RB as well.

Trade him.

That's the thought, but I'm horrible at gauging value for him since he hasn't exactly put up a body of work to go by.

That's the thought, but I'm horrible at gauging value for him since he hasn't exactly put up a body of work to go by.
Yeah, it'll be tough, I might throw a random offer at you here in a bit...from the golf course!

Sent a few offers out in League 4. Looking for a QB, possibly a TE or RB as well.

I just dropped Foles you can get him off waivers. Good luck getting a TE.

I just dropped Foles you can get him off waivers. Good luck getting a TE.

Gee thanks!!! Bunch of hoarders in this league I tell ya. Someone has 4 qbs on his roster. 4!!! :confused2:

Losing Charles sucks. And then I received a trade offer in L6 that would have crippled me further.

Devonta Freeman for Alex Smith and Melvin Gordon. Uh, no thanks.

Have received a few offers in L4 that I had to decline because they would killed my team. So I wasn't declining just to decline it's because I would have killed my team if I made any of those trades

Interesting trade in L3:

BMB traded Karlos Williams, Buf to LUKE
BMB traded Sammy Watkins, Buf to LUKE
LUKE traded Andrew Luck, Ind to BMB
LUKE traded Terrance Williams, Dal to BMB

Interesting trade in L3:

Happy to have luck in the fold now. Hoping his injury is behind him

Gee thanks!!! Bunch of hoarders in this league I tell ya. Someone has 4 qbs on his roster. 4!!! :confused2:
Who? I might have to talk to that guy

Interesting trade in L3:

Basically Luck for Williams there.

Spitballed a trade your way. Feel free to counter

ad6d843ad5fb7f348161d41306ff597b.jpg

that stings a little....
I had to do that today myself. And due to my waiver priority, if you saw who I picked up for him you would puke.

I had to do that today myself. And due to my waiver priority, if you saw who I picked up for him you would puke.
I'm holding a short memorial service where his spot will stay empty for a bit.

after that I plan on filling his spot with a scrub who will undoubtedly get outscored by my bye week and injured players. ?

ugh Icey you are probably the most fair person ive ever dealt with when it comes to trade offers. I havent seen one that wasnt good value for both teams. If i was desperate i may have jumped on this, but i think ill pass for right now.

Who do you guys like more, Duke Johnson or Andre Ellington?

Man is hard to keep these trade offers straight.

I know I don't have a ton of talent but if you are willing to trade non-injured, talented individuals, my few bright spots are still available.

ugh Icey you are probably the most fair person ive ever dealt with when it comes to trade offers. I havent seen one that wasnt good value for both teams. If i was desperate i may have jumped on this, but i think ill pass for right now.
No worries buddy, sent a few offers out today in case Yeldon and Forsett don't play, need another RB in L2 if anyone wants to make a deal!

I'd even be willing to trade Cooper for a startable RB!!!

Really would like a RB 2 in L4. Have TE and WRS to offer. Will not give up Ivory though.

ad6d843ad5fb7f348161d41306ff597b.jpg

that stings a little....

I now I have to do this, but it's hard. There is literally nothing on the waiver list I can find to pick up. He was my only consistent scorer. Really hurting at RB.

441 sent you a trade

Just saw it, would need someone way better than Adams to give up that many WR points, I'll be heading home in a bit if you see anything better shoot me a note and I'll respond in about an hour

Back