Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Need some opinions for my own league. This trade was offered to me. We are .5 ppr and .25 per rush and qb gets 6 points for tds, and with defense players. Brees, Fitzpatrick , Eifert, Ivory for Brady, Keenan Allen , Gronk and Poslansky(linebacker)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

QBs are worth more than any other position in your league, so never.

Need some opinions for my own league. This trade was offered to me. We are .5 ppr and .25 per rush and qb gets 6 points for tds, and with defense players. Brees, Fitzpatrick , Eifert, Ivory for Brady, Keenan Allen , Gronk and Poslansky(linebacker)

Are you giving up Brady? If so no way you make that trade

Yes I have Brady and gronk. My rbs are not good. I'm 2-3 scored in the 190s for my two wins

Leave 3 trade proposal that would have me sending Edelman and Peterson away....

Big deal.
Might withdraw it soon, scary

Big deal.

If you had sent that to me I probably would have jumped on it. Lol

Yes I have Brady and gronk. My rbs are not good. I'm 2-3 scored in the 190s for my two wins

It would take a lot for me to ever send Brady away. Especially this season. And for me that trade is not enough

League 4 -> I need a decent RB this week... have some good WR depth, so willing to work out a RB for WR swap.

League 4 -> I need a decent RB this week... have some good WR depth, so willing to work out a RB for WR swap.

I'm guessing nobody wants to trade with you Mr 5-0 :alien:

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten any offers either

I'm guessing nobody wants to trade with you Mr 5-0 :alien:

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten any offers either

I have made a couple moves... nothing blockbuster, but yea! I just need a serviceable RB this week to get me through the Gurley bye week.

Lineup's looking good for me this week in L2, no one's on a bye and some favorable matchups. Hoping to stop Icey's win streak at 1!!

I have made a couple moves... nothing blockbuster, but yea! I just need a serviceable RB this week to get me through the Gurley bye week.

I have Gurley on a bye this week too. I am trying to decide if I put Sproles or Spiller in his place this week. I have Matt Forte, I just need to fill that 2nd RB spot. Thoughts?

I have Gurley on a bye this week too. I am trying to decide if I put Sproles or Spiller in his place this week. I have Matt Forte, I just need to fill that 2nd RB spot. Thoughts?

I wish I had that decent of an option. I have DeAnthony Thomas (KC) or Denard Robinson going in my RB2 spot. UGH! I am loaded at WR instead of RB.

I prefer Spiller, but IMO, it is really close. I feel like Spiller is a touch more safe since the Eagles always use 3 RBs.

Torn on my flex play, its either Snead, Moncrief, or Gordon with Snead in the Thursday game. Leaning Snead, but with how much Gordon finally got used in the passing game last week its tempting to put him in there.

Torn on my flex play, its either Snead, Moncrief, or Gordon with Snead in the Thursday game. Leaning Snead, but with how much Gordon finally got used in the passing game last week its tempting to put him in there.

With Luck being back and the Patriots gameplanning around TY, Moncrief could see alot of targets. Just to throw a little more confusion your way.

L6 Pending Trade.

Does this seem like a fair trade?

Receive Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB from SCAR to CUBS
Receive Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR from SCAR to CUBS
Send Doug Baldwin, Sea WR from WR to SCAR
Send Carson Palmer, Ari QB from Bench to SCAR

With Luck being back and the Patriots gameplanning around TY, Moncrief could see alot of targets. Just to throw a little more confusion your way.
Yeah, that's on my mind too, especially since I think Johnson last week was an anomaly for them and had a lot to do with him getting up for his old team.

Its a good problem to have, but damn.

I have Duke Johnson and Jeremy Hill. Haha. Hope you find something dude.

I have Duke Johnson and Jeremy Hill. Haha. Hope you find something dude.

Killed me to give up BOTH of them, but it worked out for both of us.

L6 Pending Trade.

Seems fair to me.

L6 Pending Trade.

Alot of it hinges on if Tyrod is healthy or not, but I think it is fair.

L6 Pending Trade.

Seems pointless really, well if Tyrod was healthy it would I guess. Could be an injury thing? Its not awful by any means.

Big deal.
I'm having such a hard time with this one. I need a consigliere to help me decide.

I wish I had that decent of an option. I have DeAnthony Thomas (KC) or Denard Robinson going in my RB2 spot. UGH! I am loaded at WR instead of RB.

I prefer Spiller, but IMO, it is really close. I feel like Spiller is a touch more safe since the Eagles always use 3 RBs.

It's seems like such a toss up to me too, but Spiller goes tonight so I have to make a decision.

Back