Welcome the third GolfTEC Coach to Ask The Pro!

Welcome Trevor, it is great to have you here.

welcome trevor, glad to have your expertise on the boards.

Welcome Trevor. Thank you in advance for all the advice you give and all your contributions to THP. You are greatly appreciated.

Welcome to THP! Thanks for giving your time and help.

Welcome Trevor! Look forward to your replies.

Welcome! I am sure looking forward to your insights.

5. Best golf memory. I had the honor of playing Pebble Beach the week before the 2010 US Open. The course was in pristine shape and the rough was, well, rough. I have about a 1000 pictures of that 4.5 hours to prove it.

Welcome Trevor, I bet that best golf memory is some kind of sweet, that is the course I most want to play that I could actually get a tee time on. I was in basic training in 1967 at Fort Ord there on the Monterey peninsula, so I would love to go back and get to play the course.

Last edited:
Welcome to all of you GolfTec folks. Looking forward to your tips and advice.

What a warm welcome from all you "Hackers"! (Notice the capital H- it's meant as a term of endearment...)

To answer a few of your queries about my epic round at Pebble- I am actually proud to say I shot 81. There aren't many times I'd say that sentence, but the course grew some serious teeth for the US Open. I won't bore you all with the hole to hole details, but it boiled down to:

1. You had to hit the fairways. If not, it was essentially a forced lay-up
2. Chipping was more like "chopping" if you were in anything but the fringe. Every shot around the green felt like a chunk and run (and hope and pray)
3 The greens were lightning, marble smooth but marble fast too.

I'd be glad to answer any other general questions you all may have, but for now, I'm digging into all the Ask the Pro threads you have for me.

I'm stoked to be part of this great community!

Trevor Broesamle, PGA
GolfTEC Santa Barbara

Welcome to THP!

I'll make sure you get your money's worth. I'll just make odd non-repetitive swings, and let you sort out the rest. :D

Welcome! Glad to have another here for help!

Welcome Trevor!
I live in Santa Maria and have been thinking of trying out Golftec. many THPers have high praise for the work Golftec does.

Back