Western Plains/Mountain States get together?

bump :golf2:

Okay, so after going through the thread by my count we have 10 for Sat. How many of us will be playing Sun.? I will, I know Duey said he was and since Bulldog is coming form out of state as well I assume he will play on sunday as well. I'm going to get and early tee time on Sunday to make it easy on the guys that have to travel. I was thinking 9:30-10ish for Saturday if that works for everyone

K with me & yes for Sunday.

Ok fellas, my schedule is starting to become a bit more open so I might be able to make the journey west. So the plans are for the 7th and 8th in the Denver area so far right? Are you looking to play 1 round a day or double up on the 7th? I have some time off I need to burn so I'll see if I get most of my stuff taken care of in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah, this is looking like a blast. I need to get reservations in. Hope you can join in DG.

Bulldog, where did you get your reservations?

Okay, so after going through the thread by my count we have 10 for Sat. How many of us will be playing Sun.? I will, I know Duey said he was and since Bulldog is coming form out of state as well I assume he will play on sunday as well. I'm going to get and early tee time on Sunday to make it easy on the guys that have to travel. I was thinking 9:30-10ish for Saturday if that works for everyone

Whatever you come up with works for us. My brother and I wll be there both days.

Ok fellas, my schedule is starting to become a bit more open so I might be able to make the journey west. So the plans are for the 7th and 8th in the Denver area so far right? Are you looking to play 1 round a day or double up on the 7th? I have some time off I need to burn so I'll see if I get most of my stuff taken care of in the next couple of weeks.

18 on Sat. at Buffalo Run and 18 on Sun at The Dunes. Going to book and early tee time for Sunday so the guys that are travelling won't be having to take off too late in the day

So, looks like we have a dozen of us for Sat. I'll be calling the courses this morning to see about tee times

It'll be great to golf with ya again & your gloved feet. lol!!!

The last time i played at Buffalo Run it was crazy windy, I really hope it improves for this time around.

The last time i played at Buffalo Run it was crazy windy, I really hope it improves for this time around.

Spiff and I played Thorncreek yesterday, 30 mph winds the entire time. Called both courses and neither will take a reseravtion more than 7 days out. So depending on the weather forecast, we could switch to more tree lined courses to negate the wind somewhat instead of these 2 that are links style courses.

A thought occured to me yesterday, for the guys coming in from out of state, you'll be coming in Friday. I was thinking, depending on what time you get in that we could do a Friday happy hour and dinner to get to know each other, the same way they do the first night meet ups at the sanctioned THP events.

Spiff and I played Thorncreek yesterday, 30 mph winds the entire time. Called both courses and neither will take a reseravtion more than 7 days out. So depending on the weather forecast, we could switch to more tree lined courses to negate the wind somewhat instead of these 2 that are links style courses.

A thought occured to me yesterday, for the guys coming in from out of state, you'll be coming in Friday. I was thinking, depending on what time you get in that we could do a Friday happy hour and dinner to get to know each other, the same way they do the first night meet ups at the sanctioned THP events.

Sounds good to me Ron. I'll be heading out mid morning and just guessing it's 5 or 6 hours there, so should be around 4 or 5 PM getting there. Not sure what time the others will arrive.

Sounds good to me Ron. I'll be heading out mid morning and just guessing it's 5 or 6 hours there, so should be around 4 or 5 PM getting there. Not sure what time the others will arrive.

well,I know from here to Custer SD is 6 hours so, depending on where in NB you're coming from...

I can't make any promises for a Friday evening. I'm working in the starter booth from noon to 6:30 that day, so driving 45 minutes to an hour up north for dinner probably isn't going to happen. I am in for golf and dinner on Saturday though.

I can't make any promises for a Friday evening. I'm working in the starter booth from noon to 6:30 that day, so driving 45 minutes to an hour up north for dinner probably isn't going to happen. I am in for golf and dinner on Saturday though.

Cool Rick, after playing witt Spiff yesterday really looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys.

Ok i am in for Sat but Sunday won't work for me. I am going to spoil the wife that day. where are the out of towners staying? I might be able to get down friday evening and spend the night and maybe have a beer or two with who ever wants to do that.

I'll be there for Sat and Sun rounds. Friday, I have to work until around noon to 1 oclock, but should be able to be there in around 6PM or so. Bulldog and I are staying at a Super 8 I think, he has the details.

I'll be there for Sat and Sun rounds. Friday, I have to work until around noon to 1 oclock, but should be able to be there in around 6PM or so. Bulldog and I are staying at a Super 8 I think, he has the details.

If i can make it down Friday i will be leaving after work so it would be about 7:30 or so. I will get in touch with bulldog and get the info about where you guys are set up at.

Ok me & Duey are booked @ La Quinta near the airport. I should get in 3~4 maybe 5pm

If i can make it down Friday i will be leaving after work so it would be about 7:30 or so. I will get in touch with bulldog and get the info about where you guys are set up at.

Sounds good Wulff. Can't wait to meet everyone and play a little golf.

Should be a great time! :bananadance:

Ok Rick, I pullin out my wild clothes for this. got the Hawaian stuff ready. lol

I have a Brand Spankin New Hawaiian Shirt I am going to Premier on Saturday. You guys better be sure to have some earplugs, it's loud!

whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Hawaiian shirts?!?!?! I'm out.

I don't own any Hawaiian gear, I'm a walking branded billboard sadly. It makes me feel cool, since I'm not!

I live my The Simpsons reference to wearing Hawiian shirts: "You're either gay or a big fat party animal!" I fall in neither category so I own 0. Hahaha...

Back