WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Already +2 for the day. Overton coming up small. Maybe he can come on the forum and explain his poor play.

Maybe he was trying to play through the winds with that tight UA shirt... wait a minute he does that every tourney. We must protect these moobs! :D

Already +2 for the day. Overton coming up small. Maybe he can come on the forum and explain his poor play.

I tried to tell you dude. Then again, I did take Justin Rose. I think he's only slighly better than Bubba Watson, who w/d.

Hey Overton how about playing some decent golf today?

sorry, I was up late last night with my hot girlfriend. Also, that 78ounce filet I ate turned into diarrhea. I will turn it up in a second

*sent from Doral using Tapatalk

sorry, I was up late last night with my hot girlfriend. Also, that 78ounce filet I ate turned into diarrhea. I will turn it up in a second

Love that Overton uses tapatalk. He's serious.

Love that Overton uses tapatalk. He's serious.

He even uses it while hes playing. Dude is a manimal.

I'm in 32nd right now. Looks like everyone I have will make the cut though! haha

Looks like today is going to seperate the men from the boys. Stiff winds, cooler weather, firmer greens. Ishakawa is already two over on his round......ouch!

Even AK makes the cut even though he threw up an 80 yesterday. Whats up with that dude he needs to start using tapatalk or something.

Looks like today is going to seperate the men from the boys. Stiff winds, cooler weather, firmer greens. Ishakawa is already two over on his round......ouch!

And dont forget P4B and Lumper.

taco bell?

3 times the steak

Whoa! TW just hit a duck hook off the 2nd tee. Told it looked like a "weekend hacker". Not kidding.

Whoa! TW just hit a duck hook off the 2nd tee. Told it looked like a "weekend hacker". Not kidding.

1. 121 yards into primary rough according to pgatour.com

Ouch

Thats what he said? hilarious

stephaniewei Stephanie Wei
Did anyone remind him....never mind. RT @Jeff_Ritter: Tiger's tee shot on no. 2 did not get past the women's tee.

stephaniewei Stephanie Wei
Did anyone remind him....never mind. RT @Jeff_Ritter: Tiger's tee shot on no. 2 did not get past the women's tee.

hahahahaha Tigger getting handed the business today. And its early.

Wow, look at Camilo making birdies! Crazy to see after last week.

Is it just the conditions or does Tiger seem like hes having trouble puting spin on the ball? Ive seen him hit more than a few short irons into the green that seem to be rolling out a good 10 ft.

Is it just the conditions or does Tiger seem like hes having trouble puting spin on the ball? Ive seen him hit more than a few short irons into the green that seem to be rolling out a good 10 ft.

Some are arguing that the new Foley swing is hampering his natural athletic ability and from what I've seen, it really is. If he's not putting the move on the ball anymore, he won't be able to spin it as much. My thoughts at least.

It's nice to have golf on to lift my spirits after the hurricanes stomped on them, stabbed them repeatedly and dumped them in a lake.

Some are arguing that the new Foley swing is hampering his natural athletic ability and from what I've seen, it really is. If he's not putting the move on the ball anymore, he won't be able to spin it as much. My thoughts at least.

Maybe Foley, being Canadian and all, is explaining all his sports science in metric terms and Tiger's not catching on being used to the our system and all. Just sayin'. :D

I keep hearing this, and it makes me curious to want to know the actual technical details of what things are specifically happening that are hampering, how they are hampering and what changes would end the hampering. Is there an article somewhere I could dig into? Or maybe a thper pineing for a +1 would care to enlighten?

Maybe Foley, being Canadian and all, is explaining all his sports science in metric terms and Tiger's not catching on being used to the our system and all. Just sayin'. :D

What we have here is a great excuse for Tiger to use as to way he's sucking so bad! :D

I keep hearing this, and it makes me curious to want to know the actual technical details of what things are specifically happening that are hampering, how they are hampering and what changes would end the hampering. Is there an article somewhere I could dig into? Or maybe a thper pineing for a +1 would care to enlighten?

From what I've heard and seen somewhat the Foley swing is more compact and the finish is way different from his swing before. I think because of this, Tiger isn't swinging to his full potential (power-wise). Again, just my thoughts though.

Back