What are the best spikeless golf shoes?

Stogs

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for a pair of spike less golf shoes for next season. I do have a few concerns about things like traction and durability because during the summer I will walk 18 holes 6 days a week so I am just concerned about the spikes wearing down and loosing there traction. Besides that I am also looking for something that is light weight and pretty comfortable. If you guy's have any suggestions on what shoes that you use or like I would appreciate it.

I hate admitting this but I really have become a fan of the Croc golf shoes.

You will get many recommendations.

Callaway Del Mar
Links

Personally, I'm a fan of the Ecco Biom hybrids or zeroes.

Although the zeroes look like ballerina shoes according to some. :)

I had a pair of ECCO streets that I used a few times over the summer. Comfortable and held up well in the elements. They were extremely hard to keep clean though and they were also a bit pricey. Just my experience though.

Im not sure there are really a best. My favorite right now are the Callaway Del Mars. Have been for a couple of years. Other people love their Eccos too.

I've used the Nike Lunar Ascend & Footjoy Sport Spikeless. Both have held up well and because they are older models can be had pretty cheap right now.

iPhone 5 Tappin

As it's been said. Callaway Del Mar shoes are my favorite. No slipping issues and extremely comfortable to walk in.

I like the del mar's as well.

I currently use the FJ Street, have a 2 w the spikes and one pair spikeless. Would continue wearing these for a long time if they hadn't been discontinued.

Callaway Del Mar shoes are a great choice. I've used some Nike TW teaching shoes in the past that I really liked. You can find some really nice Adidas shoes in either a traditional golf shoe look OR the ones the Crossflex that are more like a running style shoe.

Im not sure there are really a best. My favorite right now are the Callaway Del Mars. Have been for a couple of years. Other people love their Eccos too.

Freaking love the Del Mars, best advice on a shoe I think I have ever gotten.

Ecco Biom Hybrid have been good to my feet and have been on sale recently.

Been rocking FootJoy M Projects this year, and really, really like them. Some of it is that I hit from sandy/not grass lies pretty often, and these provide better traction than the spikes I own from that kind of terrain.

I love the puma faas lite's. I've got over ten pairs of shoes and since I got these they're all I want to wear.

I have both Ecco Biom Hybrids and Puma Faas Lite Mesh, and I prefer the Eccos ONLY because I'm not a fan of zero drop shoes and prefer more support. Haven't tried any others, but they are growing in popularity and you will get a ton of suggestions here.

I have a set of Ecco Bioms, FJ Sports, Kikkor Tennys, Oakley Ripcords and 2 pair of True PHXs.

In order of comfort:

Kikkor
Ecco
Oakley
True
FJ

The only problem I have with the Oakley Ripcords is that the soles are super soft rubber, so while comfortable, they wear really quickly on the soles.

True Linkswear Tours. Have been using for last few years and even used through winter and still had good traction. Only issue is after about 40 rounds my first pair has slightly opened up along seem to sole so no longer waterproof.

True Linkswear.

I think they try to do the bare essential type of shoe (not much support, but supposedly good for you?), but it is so comfortable. I walk 90% of my rounds and they have held up very well for the year.

Best? Nike TW … 2nd best would be Ecco Biom.

I have 2 pair....Adidas Casual Contours and The Ecco Streets...both are good shoes but I will ECHO (hehe) what DCBrad said about the Ecco's....mine are filthy and you just cant keep them clean.

I have heard lots of good things about the Callaway DelMars though.

True Linkswear for me. Love em and my feet loves em as well.

I really like my FJ Contour Casuals. And they are one of the few in this category that come in variable widths.

I really like my FJ Contour Casuals. And they are one of the few in this category that come in variable widths.

Which is exactly why I have a pair of them....and they are easy to clean and very comfortable.

Ecco Biom Hybrids for me.

[h=2]What are the best spikeless golf shoes?[/h]The ones that fit you best and give you most comfort.
Lots of good-looking (and performing) choices out there nowadays.
Having said that I am a "True" guy; love those True Linkswear shoes and been wearing 'em since ? - 2010?? when I first met those guys at the PGA show in Orlando.

Try to the Footjoy M Project Spikeless. They are leaps and bounds above the True Linkswears IMO. Amazing comfort and stability for that type of shoe. The mesh ones are on sale now for like $80 at most major retailers.

Back