What are you building? (Club style)

Clubs are hanging out in the corner. 9 and PW are the red ferrules. Oh well, I used what I had haha!

dasyqe8a.jpg

Those look great!!!

Those sure are some pretty baby blue ferrules .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting ready to start a little side project with some low handicap irons to see how I like the smaller blade type heads. I was going to do some different colored ferrules but not sure the best place to get them. Does anyone have a good suggestion?

I am getting ready to start a little side project with some low handicap irons to see how I like the smaller blade type heads. I was going to do some different colored ferrules but not sure the best place to get them. Does anyone have a good suggestion?

I was buying from cell-parts but find that grail golf on ebay has a decent selection and is super easy to get. Combined shipping is also useful.

Awesome thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was buying from cell-parts but find that grail golf on ebay has a decent selection and is super easy to get. Combined shipping is also useful.

I've had great experiences with Grail Golf also.

Got this. Will build tonight

geek_zpsrdkrujub.jpg

geek2_zpsuxrvxoma.jpg

Ordered at .350 shaft for Call Xhot. Got stiff. Prolly should have gone X flex as current 3W is. We'll see although the head doesn't seem very heavy so should be fine

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Likely DG Pro's into my XRP's...thought the Tour-V are taunting me. I want some more weight than what the Matrix give me, hence the XRP's brief exit from the sig. Hopefully shims come in tomorrow.

I don't like stepped shafts on putters so here's my Royal Collection Metro East Miami

FFD54AF8-8132-4C23-B363-D2A9A3BA0663_zpspkjrk8rp.jpg

And now. Thirty-three inch true temper stepless putter shaft with a Super Stroke.

57FDD63D-4994-491F-BE7E-876DB0AA87FD_zpsctolg0qm.jpg

PX LZ70's will be going into my mini as well as my HW soon, and I'm pumped.

Waiting impatiently for supplies so I can build a set of FG Tour V4s.

Thinking of stripping the black PVD finish off of a Golo Select I have. Hmmm....where to start!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xrp are getting reshafted today, going to come down to the last second if it's DG Pro or Tour V. I'm ready to get them back into the bag.

FG Tour V4s are built and took the 7i to my lesson yesterday afternoon. My coach liked the clubs and was impressed I built them. I was happy the head didn't go flying off. Not bad for a first attempt. :angel:

Sadly the bug has bitten me. I forsee a lot more club and shaft swapping in my future now that I'm all set up for it.

Refurbished this Macgregor driver. Striped, sanded. New shellac & whipping.
9cd21e9551701a89ca8bb933422af5bc.jpg
cf99f362a715463a6d09db9316e6cbc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Put these suckers together. Missing a 6 and 7 iron shaft at the time of these photos.

20150918_194231_zpsb9oqz6ia.jpg

20150918_194236_zps0a2tazgg.jpg

20150918_194240_zpsvy1uxso4.jpg

20150918_194243_zpsk6rrngdb.jpg

Installing callaway adapter on Matrix Altus LT Strong flex for my GBB driver. If I don't like will cut to but in my 816 three wood.

Just put together an Old School 9.5 L5V with a Kusala Black 61X in my signature and put a BEAT down on it over the weekend. Solid club that ISN'T leaving the bag until stolen or death. IF stolen- it will be gruesome for that poor BA$TARD if I catch them....:beat-up:

Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid with an ALtus X and is securely in the bag after this weekend. In process of purchasing a 2-3 hybrid now along with another Altus X shaft. Nice combo for me and what I like to see out of a club- solid with a nice piercing trajectory that is forgiving.

Working on the Fly Z 3-4 wd. as well and have the Altus LT X waiting for it....

-David

I don't believe I'm good enough to assemble clubs, I don't have the equipment either. But I've repaired magnetic contactors and replaced parts in laptops. Would design count? I'm thinking of assembling a new driver head, neutral, 10.5 to 11 degrees, on a stiff (.33) shaft, mid-kick, ultralight, 50-60 grams, to 46 inches, swingweight D7, with a ribbed ultra light grip, torque of about .3.

Of course, I would let someone do the actual thing...

Have to have a Mizuno Fli-Hi hybrid head bored out from .355 to .370 then throwing a Red tie (not sure of numering off the top of my head) into it. hopfully it is as easy to hit as the 5 & 6 I already have in play.

So how hard, or not recommended is it to pull a driver adapter off of a shaft without a shaft puller? Only place within an hour of me is DSG and I trust myself more than them with an expensive shaft.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back