What are you building? (Club style)

It's been a busy day but I'm in @Canadan!!

Lmao i promise I didn’t read this before I made the decision.
Honestly I’m curious to hear your thoughts, I think I might actually prefer the feel of the F9

Man these posts have got me excited! With the world grinding to a halt I won’t have my new Recoil Protos here for at least a month to stick in my Forged Tecs. But, I used the tome to order a custom set of ferrules, as in designed by me and made by BB&F. 5 week lead time, but I won’t be able to build sooner anyway.

Haven't built and clubs yet but I build a new club building work bench using old wood the kids swing set I had laying in the back yard. Its not pretty but it will be effective.

68C34E94-DA70-445A-A437-4E2E974C7D0D.jpeg

Haven't built and clubs yet but I build a new club building work bench using old wood the kids swing set I had laying in the back yard. Its not pretty but it will be effective.

View attachment 8935606
Dude, that is awesome!!!

You're pretty effing handy.

Dude, that is awesome!!!

You're pretty effing handy.
Haha thanks. Figured I had all this wood laying around why not use it. I see custom colored ferrules and other fun stuff in my future.

Haha thanks. Figured I had all this wood laying around why not use it. I see custom colored ferrules and other fun stuff in my future.
Are you going to soften/sand the wood at all, or leave it be?

Are you going to soften/sand the wood at all, or leave it be?

I think I will sand it and maybe put a quick acrylic stain on it, don't want to make too big of a mess though since its in the basement. Its too damn heavy to have built outside and carry down haha

Back