What are you building? (Club style)

1/2 way done. Will finish the rest today.

E1B54A3E-291B-4D95-B585-B98EDF59AFE7.jpeg

E8F1C9FE-E9A8-40C7-BEFD-DBAAD4DE0822.jpeg

DA8FF7FC-FB22-41FD-A840-A654C7A00033.jpeg

Straight ******* 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Building my driver. When all the parts get here, it should amount to an 8.5* M4 head, Tensei White 60S, red NDMC, playing length of 45”, SW of D4, and the head turned up to 9.25* cause as someone whose miss is right, I prefer the look of a slightly closed face.

Building my driver. When all the parts get here, it should amount to an 8.5* M4 head, Tensei White 60S, red NDMC, playing length of 45”, SW of D4, and the head turned up to 9.25* cause as someone whose miss is right, I prefer the look of a slightly closed face.
That sounds like a lot of fun!

20200425_212936.jpg

I haven't talked about it much, but I have not loved my time with the Mavrik pros the way I hoped/expected to. @Canadan reminded me last night that the worst thing I can usually do (and historically him too it seems) if I'm happy with my current shaft/head combo is put Tour Vs on them and compare.

So I figure I'll put a few together and if can't love them with the Tour Vs, I just can't love them.

View attachment 8939516

I haven't talked about it much, but I have not loved my time with the Mavrik pros the way I hoped/expected to. @Canadan reminded me last night that the worst thing I can usually do (and historically him too it seems) if I'm happy with my current shaft/head combo is put Tour Vs on them and compare.

So I figure I'll put a few together and if can't love them with the Tour Vs, I just can't love them.
This will go well!

That set is going to look sharp!!
I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be lethal too. Hopefully I can get them all bent tomorrow morning if the employee (me) isn’t too lazy lmao!

I don't have the experience (or some of the tools) to do this, but I am itching to try to reshaft some irons right now.

Dive on in if you haven't already. It's not so difficult that just about anyone shouldn't give it a try.

Dive on in if you haven't already. It's not so difficult that just about anyone shouldn't give it a try.
Completely agree. It’s so satisfying when you get to take a club that you’ve worked on to the course and hit golf balls. Tons of info and support for anyone who has questions on THP!

Tip prepped the MMT’s. Now to seat the BB&F ferrules and install into the J40 CB’s this evening.

Boom.

Between these and the CMB’s? Sploosh.

Tip prepped the MMT’s. Now to seat the BB&F ferrules and install into the J40 CB’s this evening.

Boom.

Between these and the CMB’s? Sploosh.
With the BB&F ferrules, do you use any additional epoxy?

Going to lengthen a few of the Honma wedges and regrip my backup Ardmore 3 putter with my go-to flat cat pistol putter grip.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they needed extra help staying in place being that they’re longer. Don’t want mine sliding around!

Just ordered some P790s fairly cheap. They have Nippon NS GH950s in them but they be going 1/2” long, KBS Tours, D2 or D3, and red and black NDMCs.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they needed extra help staying in place being that they’re longer. Don’t want mine sliding around!
Nah, they’ll take some work to get seated, they go on nice and snug!

Finished Product!

90EA43FE-9A64-4290-B208-315890D16C9B.jpeg10276EC1-BDC1-47D1-A89D-B78A99668E7C.jpeg

1) Riptide 6.5 into a cobra adapter

2) Re-epoxied my Tec 8 and 9 that had some epoxy breakdown.

3) Built a 4-PW set of J40 CB with MMT 105’s

This will go well!
Prediction confirmed. (y)

Consistent and good, if you like to take a short walk before they come down that is. Lol

Prediction confirmed. (y)

Consistent and good, if you like to take a short walk before they come down that is. Lol
caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalled it. hahahaha

Glad for you!

Have a couple of stroke lab shafts looking for a few Toulon heads. Preferably a Vegas and Portland. That’s on deck, but man those heads are hard to find.

Back