What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking some mountain dew. Will update when I get to the delicious adult beverages I will be enjoying tonight.

Seriously. Tappin'.

So pumped!! Iced Capp!!

DA38B2D8-0558-48A4-B3C5-3CD72202802B-10246-00000B13D5A01A71.jpg

Have you ever enjoyed Tim horton's WE? It's pretty unreal. A true Canadian delicacy hahaha
I have no clue what a Tim Horton's is dude. But, now I need to have one of those.

I have no clue what a Tim Horton's is dude. But, now I need to have one of those.

It's like a dunkin donuts or something like that but they also do sandwiches and soups and stuff.. It originated in Canada.

And I agree, you must have some.

Starting off the night with a sierra Nevada pale ale.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Another shot done.

Refill time! Vodka or Captain is the question.

Captain & Dr Pepper Ten. Not bad.

Ultra 19th Hole.

I'm about to pop the top on a Miller High Life. Tonight just screams, "You should probably drink some cold beer".

Coors light

Drinking a beer I've never had before.... Double Take amber ale.. pretty good stuff

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

One of my favorite beers while watching my Sooners... Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. I drank one while I was in Florida! They are an awesome little summer beer to sip on..

Last edited:
One of my favorite beers while watching my Sooners... Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. I drank one whil I was in Florida! Thet are an awesome little summer beer to sip on..

Love summer shandy... Great beer!!!

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Beer watching One T make a fool of himself at cornhole

One of my favorite beers while watching my Sooners... Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. I drank one while I was in Florida! They are an awesome little summer beer to sip on..

One of the only beers I can drink and enjoy. Sipping on a whiskey and coke!

Finished a Smithwick's and now trying a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. not too sure about the pumpkin ale yet...

Some great drink courtesy of my mother. She takes care of me

Been drinking Brava beer or Vodka/water all summer. Probably switch to rum and coke over the fall/winter. I could really go for a vodka-water right now :)

Drinking Eagle Rare sitting by the smoker. Just dropped in 2 briskets.

Newman's Own organic coffee

Good old cup of joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back